I Can't Believe It Has Come To This, So Here Goes .....

hughrection

Bought a few decent mops from large Tesco Lotus before they changed to Lotus's's's's's's'

They weren't Tesco branded so I'd be surprised if they weren't still there. The best one was red and came in a box with the twirly whirley bucket thing.

I've on many occasions not been able to find all sorts of things in Thailand, but a decent mop.... nah.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

The spinning mop bucket things are very popular, mine has lasted 2 years already, from Big C Extra, also try Lazada

Screenshot_2023-01-30-05-04-28-533_com.lazada.android.jpg

As said the spin mop is very good and if you have the cash high quality units are available from Scotch Brite (but a lot more expensive).

https://www.lazada.co.th/tag/3m-scotch-brite-mop/

• Like 1

6 hours ago, lopburi3 said:

As said the spin mop is very good and if you have the cash high quality units are available from Scotch Brite (but a lot more expensive).

https://www.lazada.co.th/tag/3m-scotch-brite-mop/

Not sure what the benefit is, mine was 250 baht, 3 spare mops, Scotch Brite is 1,000 baht, look exactly the same, maybe it's a HISO mop

• Thanks 1

On 1/30/2023 at 8:56 AM, DrukenMallardy said:

Yea, I'd go with scoth brite

The lazada one looks like it's from China too, the Lazada/Shopee Chinese no name brands have a tendancy to suck

having dogs = lot of dog hairs, so maybe will look into these  ones that have a tendency to suck  ????

Edited by ignis
  • Like 1

When I lived in France, I had a wonderful galvanised steel bucket with a mop wringing thingy across half of the top. I could press the mop really hard to get rid of most of the water. A plastic bucket just can't stand up to it and soon breaks. I've been looking for one here in Pattaya, but so far have been unsuccessful.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, lopburi3 said:

And they are located in Thailand?  Top line Thailand is plastic.  Never said land line phones were not available - just not common anymore.  ????

Haven't seen them in Los but Online, Alibaba    Amazon    E Bay.   Many People buy. online