Cannabis use not regulated

rankric

I have partook in a few sample purchases to date and realised quickly i can take it or leave it.

We do not live in a tourist destination we are in a fair sized city in issan and use of herb seems a bit wild.

The smell seaps into our house occasionally.

A guy near us keeps checking over a wall tending to some gear growing wild. Ge sleeps in his truck near it at night.

I ride down the ride and the smell wafts the air, not figured out yet where its coming from.

The times i have purchased i could smell i was in the right place. Feel for the neighbours.

Its on the same scale as durian, its tasty stuff but not a nice smell and a stinky smell that lingers.

Rather just buy a pre-rolled one when i fancy than stock up. Dries too quick here too.

• Confused 1

21 hours ago, LOWERCASEGUY said:

I love when people come to a conclusion that everyone else is already aware of and think they're the first to discover it.  

Bit of a strange response. I am merely sharing my experience. Nothing in my post could result in this being a logical response. 

4 hours ago, rankric said:

Bit of a strange response. I am merely sharing my experience. Nothing in my post could result in this being a logical response. 

You are in the wrong forum to get support for your contention that the country is going down the drain due to unrestrained stoners..

????

• Like 1