Six Bangkok police officers accused in bribery scandal maintain their innocence

snoop1130

Notice how the narrative around this incident is being altered?

It's no longer being talked about as extortion of foreign tourists, it's now case of bribery which the feindish foreigner lured the police into no doubt ????

I am reasonably sure that they will attempt to arrest one of the foreigners who paid the money for bribing an official thereby deflecting the issue onto the guy from Singapore who made the payment.

That guy should make sure he never steps foot in Thailand again, I also wouldn't be surprised if they attempt to extradite him.

1 hour ago, ukrules said:

Notice how the narrative around this incident is being altered?

It's no longer being talked about as extortion of foreign tourists, it's now case of bribery which the feindish foreigner lured the police into no doubt ????

I am reasonably sure that they will attempt to arrest one of the foreigners who paid the money for bribing an official thereby deflecting the issue onto the guy from Singapore who made the payment.

That guy should make sure he never steps foot in Thailand again, I also wouldn't be surprised if they attempt to extradite him.

I very much doubt that that the Singapore government would even think of extraditing one of their citizens to Thailand.

Nor do I believe that they would allow ANY Thai police into Singapore to even interview the gentleman in question.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, tomazbodner said:

Has Chuwit already got Mr. Sky back to Singapore and did he arrive safely?

Last I heard the police were planning on going to Singapore to speak to him - probably because he has the good sense not to come to Thailand, ever again.

Well, I see now the story has been moved down near the bottom another two weeks it won’t even be running. These cars are dirty from the top to the bottom Road Jack’s to everything they’re doing can’t somebody finally stepped in and fire them all start freshTIT

8 hours ago, ukrules said:

Last I heard the police were planning on going to Singapore to speak to him - probably because he has the good sense not to come to Thailand, ever again.

I saw a photo of him sitting next to Chuwit at Chuwit owned hotel, giving testimony a few days back.

Cover-Template-1100x620-New-copy-768x433.jpg

Edited by tomazbodner
added link

16 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

..."One of the accused officers’ lawyers stated that the officer is distressed by the criminal charges..."

I encourage this officer to log on to his Tic Tok and make a video showing the world how the lawbreaking int'l cabal of Taiwanese and Singaporean tourists are the root cause of his distress.

11 hours ago, ukrules said:

Certainly that would be a good idea, but I also read, I think in the BP, that any of the 'tourists' that were extorted out of the money, would not face any action for bribing the police officers!

• Like 1