Online 90-day reports taking longer than usual?

Recently TI has processed 90-day report applications in just a day or two.  My latest has been "pending" for more than 4 days.  Is this par for the course now, or should I start to be worried?  (Calling them seems to mean talking to a very pleasant and friendly young lady who never has any useful information....)

6 minutes ago, proton said:

Mine was 6 days in Dec and got mrs to call, sorted same day. Claimed they are very busy.

OK. Thanks for the reply.  Guess I need to be patient.

Am I right in remembering that now we can do it online right up to the due date?  (There's no longer a 15 to 7 day before due date window?)

Just now, JTXR said:

OK. Thanks for the reply.  Guess I need to be patient.

Am I right in remembering that now we can do it online right up to the due date?  (There's no longer a 15 to 7 day before due date window?)

I thought it was 15 days before to 7 days before, might be wrong on the 7 days

15 hours ago, JTXR said:

Recently TI has processed 90-day report applications in just a day or two.  My latest has been "pending" for more than 4 days.  Is this par for the course now, or should I start to be worried?  (Calling them seems to mean talking to a very pleasant and friendly young lady who never has any useful information....)

My last online report January took 6 days... luckily it was still within the application period.

I would have waited until the expiry date then would have gone in person within the grace period.

6 minutes ago, Gandtee said:

Was this announced by the immigration dept or just left to applicants to find out amongst themselves?

From their site:

♦ Conditions for receiving notice of residence more than 90 days online
           - Submit a request in advance before the due date for the next report within 15 days.
        ♦Conditions for not accepting requests for notification of residence more than 90 days online
           - Incomplete data entered as required by the system.
           - Not due for the next due date. (Apply after the previous petition is approved in 1 – 75 days)
           - Submit a duplicate request within 3 days using the same user information while the status of the previous claim is pending.

Mine i is usually done the same day  but this month it took 3 days.  I guess that there are more people at  Immigration Office now than before and the officers that process the 90 days online are busier.  

8 minutes ago, Pdib said:

I did my latest 90 days online report on 2. February 2023.

21 minutes later I received an email that it was approved.

For me that's the frustrating thing. There is no consistency. I've been doing online reporting since 2019 and it's always a hit and miss.

Currently I'm at the end of my 5 year Elite Membership and was thinking of upgrading to Elite Superior for another 15 years? I know it seems petty but this 90 day reporting requirement, built on this inept system, is what's making me hesitant.

15 more years of dealing with immigration and this nonsense, especially after paying a generous amount of cash? Maybe best to just go home? Kinda missing it too.

1 hour ago, kamma said:

For me that's the frustrating thing. There is no consistency. I've been doing online reporting since 2019 and it's always a hit and miss.

Currently I'm at the end of my 5 year Elite Membership and was thinking of upgrading to Elite Superior for another 15 years? I know it seems petty but this 90 day reporting requirement, built on this inept system, is what's making me hesitant.

15 more years of dealing with immigration and this nonsense, especially after paying a generous amount of cash? Maybe best to just go home? Kinda missing it too.

I have used the online system since it became available. In the past it took a bit longer, maybe 1 or 2 days, but Immigration updated their system some months ago, and since then it has become much faster. I disagree that it is ‘inept’, it works fine for some of us.

I only had a problem with the online reporting system once, when I had entered my address incorrectly, so that application was rejected. After entering the address correctly and making sure that it was fully in accordance with the records on file with Immigration, it was approved in no time.

I suggest that you apply for a 10 year LTR, then you need only to report once a year ????

I've used the online reporting facility for a couple of years now so i know how to do it. My current 90 day report was due today 9th. I did it online on 26th Jan. I received notification, within minutes, that it was 'pending'. My wife phoned Buriram IO yesterday and asked why my application was still pending. Reply was that they were having problems with 'online reports'. 14 days!!!! Bull. Gotta do a visit in person. 

Something I don't understand and that is that you have to notify immigration of staying another 90 days in Thailand yes?. Well I did that on 26 Jan. It doesn't say I have to get their permission. Surely as long as I've done my bit and received notification 'pending' I'm legal aren't I?

On 2/9/2023 at 2:11 PM, Pdib said:

..... I disagree that it is ‘inept’, it works fine for some of us.

You ended that sentence too soon.  Should read ".....it works fine for some of us, until it doesn't." ????

I too had no problem for the longest time.  Now it truly seems hit or miss.

• Thumbs Up 1