Did you already fly from Korea to Thailand with Air Busan ?

Hello everyone,

I found a less than 200€ ticket, direct Busan/Bangkok (Suvarnabumi) with Air Busan. Trying to book it I got this pop-up:

If you don't have a round-trip ticket, you may denied to board a flight based on a law of country of departure or arrival and existence of a visa, etc. And even if you have a round trip ticket, you may be denied boarding by the International Terms of Transportation if the purpose of your visit withno visa is not met.

Not sure if at the end it's just like any company (I'll got a plane ticket for leaving Thailand before 30 days) or if this Air Busan company - I never used them - is especially harsh on this purpose. Does someone has some experience with them ?

Thanks !

If your plan is to fly to thailand visa exempt then the airline at departure may/will require you to show onward flight within 30/45 days.

This is an airline requirement.

Note does not need to be return ticket.

Any onward flight accepted. 

1 hour ago, DrJack54 said:

If your plan is to fly to thailand visa exempt then the airline at departure may/will require you to show onward flight within 30/45 days.

This is an airline requirement.

Note does not need to be return ticket.

Any onward flight accepted. 

Yes, thanks, I mentioned it "(I'll got a plane ticket for leaving Thailand before 30 days)" and it seems it depends more of country than company. For exemple, from Japan I've flied with many companies and they all require an onward flight. Still, I would love to know about people getting some experience with Air Busan as I find their "And even if you have a round trip ticket..." a little bit scary, I want to be sure nobody could pretend that without visa I can't board.