Does 400k in funds still have to be seasoned for 3 months for Marriage visas?

Possible only 2 months, since you're extending.  If you can't meet that, they may extend you 30 or 60 days, the time you need, while it seasons.   They did that for me one year, a 30 day extension, as one year they didn't like my 40k monthly deposits paperwork, for some reason.

Yes 2months before applying, some will say keep it for 3 months before reducing it, as it takes one month 'under consideration' ( I think this is where some think it is 3 months) but in 5yrs  Immigration have NEVER checked my account again after I applied. just saying. :coffee1:

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, brianthainess said:

Yes 2months before applying, some will say keep it for 3 months before reducing it, as it takes one month 'under consideration' ( I think this is where some think it is 3 months) but in 5yrs  Immigration have NEVER checked my account again after I applied. just saying. :coffee1:

Don't you just love the way that, every year, they spend a month deciding if you are allowed to 'visit' your wife.

• Thumbs Up 1

13 minutes ago, Bangkok Barry said:

Don't you just love the way that, every year, they spend a month deciding if you are allowed to 'visit' your wife.

Barry, Just did my extension 18th Jan; Under consideration until 8th Feb ( 20 Days)  Picked up on the 8th, Happy Days!

3 minutes ago, Rastaputin said:

Two Month for initial Application, or for annual extensions, or both?

BOTH.

Meaning first extension and subsequent extensions.

If you are referring to non O application the funds only need to be in account on day of application 

Edited by DrJack54

1 hour ago, ubonr1971 said:

they say that but never check it. 

Interesting that you start a thread with basic question and then state the above 

Some immigration offices do check and while I have never read report of rejection for not maintaining funds for under consideration period the advice you posted is poor. 

• Like 1