sucher

11 hours ago, sqwakvfr said:

At 3 hours it was too long.  James Cameron had to show all the money spent on SFX.  The story was good and it could have been told  in 2 hours.  Not looking forward to the sequelsthat are coming next few year.

After 3 hours in a Thai cinema i would be dead of hypothermia.

Edited by Henryford
  • Thumbs Up 2

16 minutes ago, Hamus Yaigh said:

Have you seen Avatar 2 on TPB? I thought it was not out yet beside cam rips and ts versions.

Yes, I DL'd 2 last night, the only 2 that weren't cams.  13 & 9 GBs.  Probably watch tonight.

• Confused 2

I'll say it looks awesome. The story is in large part recycled from part 1, though, which was a little disappointing. Literally knew what would happen before it did. And while I have FullHD and UHD versions of Bluray purchased for Avatar 1, this one isn't on my shopping list.

But yes, worth to see in 3D... and prepare for the length of Titanic. IMAX should be your venue for visual masterpiece like this.

We saw it 3D at terminal 21.   It was a good movie.  I but cliche and lots of violence and how can so much firepower explode all around but so few of the cast remain unscathed?  Lots of underwater scenes.  I really didn't see so many 3D effects that impressed me.  Sat in center and 1/3 back.   It wasn't to cold in there but always take a coat on BTS and theaters.  

23 hours ago, Joe Farang said:

I went to the Cinema only once ever with my now Thai wife. It was the 1st Avatar, just out. 5 minutes into the Movie and she fell asleep and didn't wake til the end.

Don't tell me you helped yourself to her popcorn!

9 hours ago, KhunLA said:

They're cams also.  Done with excellent camera, sound not so good.

1 hr 30 mins in and the story sucks.  Disappointing.  7.8 IMDB extremely overated unless something happens real soon.

I walked out of the theater at that point. Could'nt be bothered to hang in there.

• Like 2