Online Pharmacy

actonion

I know a few people on here are using Medisafe  the Bangkok based  Pharmacy.   who deliver door to door.  just wondering if those users are  having problems   with their Medication being delivered, especially this month.?....... I would like to change my supplier, so does anyone use a different company other   than the one mentioned above?

Edited by actonion

they have limited stock. Just tried 2 days ago and they have only 1-2 boxes available.

For more they need deposit and waiting time around a week.

I think they do rounds every month to some expat destinations, but more convenient is to get by EMS, usually 2 days delivery time.

When I have asked for a larger quantity they have refused to sell any, citing their policies.

Another one is medtide, I think they are smaller and have limited choice

Edited by internationalism

11 hours ago, Sheryl said:

I hve never had a probpem wirh delivery from Medisafe, Medtide or Bangkokdrugstore. All 3 are very prompt (assuming they have what you need in stock)  and all 3 use delivery  service (Kerry etc).

Medisafe use their own driver, an Indian man, for the pattaya area deliveries,  no couriers

Edited by actonion

23 minutes ago, actonion said:

Medisafe use their own driver, an Indian man, for the pattaya area deliveries,  no couriers

That is specific to Pattaya (and perhaps other farang-heavy areas), probably because of customer volume. Elsewhere they use courier.

23 hours ago, Sheryl said:

That is specific to Pattaya (and perhaps other farang-heavy areas), probably because of customer volume. Elsewhere they use courier.

Thank you for that.. it would be better  to use a courier here too,     i' m still waiting for my 11 February order that they tell me is in the post..

Edited by actonion

3 hours ago, actonion said:

Thank you for that.. it would be better  to use a courier here too,     i' m still waiting for my 11 February order that they tell me is in the post..

That's only 3 days. Even courier can sometimes take that long. When I said I had no problems I meant everything came within a week. 

• Like 2

On 2/12/2023 at 10:46 AM, actonion said:

just wondering if those users are  having problems with their medication being delivered, especially this month?

No problems - I had placed an order with Medisafe earlier this month. It was delivered by Line Man courier the next day.

I use Medisafe and they are usually prompt in answering and delivery.  Some of the imported medicine is expensive., B3110 for 28 tablets, but still a bit cheaper than the private hospital pharmacies.

They normally give you a tracking number of the delivery company they use for that order.

My last one Shopee  Express...

On 2/14/2023 at 10:07 AM, Sheryl said:

That's only 3 days. Even courier can sometimes take that long. When I said I had no problems I meant everything came within a week. 

With me,  they usually  give  a date, and on that date they will give an approx...   time of delivery, but the last 2 or 3 times it seems their driver  has not been available

5 minutes ago, actonion said:

Delivery in pattaya?

In Pattaya you can walk or take a baht bus to any of 3 Fascino pharmacies (that I know of) and get prescription type drugs for most common ailments and medical conditions.  Why I live here, do not have to rely on the "online" stores

On 2/15/2023 at 10:28 AM, Skallywag said:

In Pattaya you can walk or take a baht bus to any of 3 Fascino pharmacies (that I know of) and get prescription type drugs for most common ailments and medical conditions.  Why I live here, do not have to rely on the "online" stores

If I  buy Statins  in Fascino   a box will cost  me  3,100b, ( imports),  online  I buy the same thing  1,800b

I believe Medisafe is more of b2c and they cut my Medicine cost by  35-40 Percent . Specially the Delivery Guy is Very Polite and Take Time to Check All the Medicine . Apart I see their facebook page they delivery many places Huahin-Phuket-Chiang Mai-Pattaya every  month . Even the deliver by post to any where in Thailand.