PulseTV buffering?

brewsterbudgen

I have had a problem with pulse TV for the last couple of months on my pc; it is so bad that I can't watch on there any more. I have used chrome and Firefox browsers but no difference. 

Apart from the last few days I have watched on my tablet with no issues. But in the last two days I have had buffering with pulse and everything else on the internet on tablet and pc.

I imagine it is my 3bb that maybe the problem. 

I haven't checked it today yet. 

1 hour ago, brewsterbudgen said:

Thanks.  Their helpdesk have told me there are still issues with using the backup link via Hong Kong instead of the regular undersea connection to Europe via Singapore.  They hope to be back to normal sometime today.

I used my VPN via the Asia server and it worked OK as well.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, churchill said:

As of yesterday I cannot connect at all and no response from support . Anyone else ?

Since they sorted the issue with the Asia server (in Singapore) it's been working fine for me.  The online support does seem to be down though. I've sent an email before and got a reply after about 3 days.

2 minutes ago, churchill said:

Resolved thanks with a reboot . I have AIS which I think had an issue .

Normally they have an online chat which is very helpful but I was unable even to access that . 

Yes, the online chat is usually excellent.  There was a message about a week ago that they were upgrading the online chat, but since then it seems to have disappeared! Hopefully not permanently.

I use AIS Fiber too and they told me I should reset the router every day!  Needless to say I don't do this but so far, it's been OK.  However, rebooting does seem to solve most problems! Glad you got it sorted.

• Thumbs Up 1