What happened to Bangkok 112 YouTube channel?

Kaopad999

30 minutes ago, redwood1 said:

And you know what camera he was using how?

His closeups were so fantastic......100% the camera had to be hidden....

Many have tried to copy him.....And some have done a fairly ok job......But none I have seen have matched the quality of his videos.....

Becasue hie shares a link to what camera he uses in the description box of his vidoes. 
I like to take photos myself, and soemtimes do a bit of street photography here and there. you;d be surpised that the majortiy of people dont even notice the camra, espcially if  using such a small camnera like the Canon G7x as did Bangkok 112.

Yes, i agree, i have also seen many other people trying to copy him, but they are not as good, I  think what seprartes Bkk 112's vidoes is that he always made and an effrot to tell a visual story in  his videos. his vidoes are both informational and aristic. 

Edited by Kaopad999
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/28/2023 at 10:47 PM, Kaopad999 said:

Sorry to break it to you, but you have no rights to privacy in a public place. 

Sorry to break it to you but Thai law sees things very differently. In Thailand, anyone who feels their reputation has been somehow maligned or damaged when photographed or videoed in a public place can make a criminal complaint to police about the person who took the photo / recorded the video and seek damages through a civil action. To be clear, I am not saying I agree with this, but this is the law in Thailand.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 6/20/2023 at 2:50 AM, mstevens said:

Sorry to break it to you but Thai law sees things very differently. In Thailand, anyone who feels their reputation has been somehow maligned or damaged when photographed or videoed in a public place can make a criminal complaint to police about the person who took the photo / recorded the video and seek damages through a civil action. To be clear, I am not saying I agree with this, but this is the law in Thailand.

Isnt it also Thai law now that if you film someone in public you have to get their permission to publish that footage on social media platforms.....but very difficult to enforce.

26 minutes ago, sapson said:

Isnt it also Thai law now that if you film someone in public you have to get their permission to publish that footage on social media platforms.....but very difficult to enforce.

People have been taken to court for it eg Kev in Pattaya a few years ago, RIP.

On 6/20/2023 at 2:50 AM, mstevens said:

Well in this case every Thai news channel is breaking the law every day by well making videos of the news....

And pretty much every YouTube video about Thailand made from the first one has people in the video who did not agree to be in the video....Probably 10s of millions of them by now....

If your in public you really have no right to privacy....Its as simple as that..

Edited by redwood1
  • Thanks 1