PayPal What is a working alternative if you are Thai based

For years i have used PayPal to buy cheaper medicine from India. Now unable to use this method i thought there would be a variety of solutions. Crypto was one but after my Metamask wallet was cleared out i no longer use crypto. tried to get a WISE /REVOLUT/WORLDREMIT Etc card but because i live in Thailand  i can not [North Korea , Zimbabwe, Haiti come to mind] So i,m left with International Transfer, that must work. I have now tried 3 times to send  money from Kasikorn account to Indian retailer of medicines who advertise internationally. Each time was different merchant , small amounts 40$ or so and legal medicines and each time the transfer failed and was returned to Kasikorn, presumably blocked at the bank not the retailers [different banks different retailers]  Can anybody help ? is there a solution , is anyone still buying medicine from India, then how ?   This problem is for Thai based residents only if you have a western bank account and different residence then the problem shouldnt apply.

6 hours ago, tethered goat said:

Revolut and Wise borderless cards are not available if you live in Thailand !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????

you should have ordered these cards while you still was in the UK, why you came to Thailand unprepared?

• Sad 2

Seems you have KBank account - you could go to them and ask for the digital credit card or whatever they call them - it's a virtual card, that has a pre-set limit, and you just get a number to use on the internet. It works just like any other credit card (VISA I think), but there's no physical card and it's limited on amount so you can't get cleaned out, you only transfer in what you need.

I am not using it but am aware of it. It supports international transactions, so you should be able to pay on Indian website if they accept VISA/Master credit cards.

Maybe ask your branch, if that's an option.

2 hours ago, tomazbodner said:

What's the point of your completely useless response? Or are you selling a time machine?

sorry, it was a sarcasm, an attempt to make a joke of those people who tell how happy they are with Wise/Revolut/whatever else cards that they've received to their European addresses years ago.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, tomazbodner said:

What's the point of your completely useless response? Or are you selling a time machine?

It was a snarky comment but also a reminder for people to get prepared when they come to Thailand. I understand that long term retirees have severed every connection to their home country and in most cases do not have a place (address) in their home country also. 
As some suggested Revolut is also an option but not possible from Thailand. In USA, I see hundreds of these new Fintech companies offering credit cards but I think they may require a US address. Not sure about UK residents. 

Does not Thai ATM (Visa/MC branded) cards work for these type of transactions?

• Like 1