TM47, NON-IMM box and arrived by plane necessary?

I immediately got the email that my online submitted form was successfully received, but when I open the attachment I see I did not check the box for NON-IMM nor did I type how I arrived on Dec. 10. Do these two things matter? It won't let me just try another one which makes sense. I guess I thought that when I hit the search symbol everything important on the right side would be filled in, I just had to retype the things on the left. Tired and in a hurry. I'll just have to wait and see if this one is rejected? I have till Feb. 9 I think. Thanks!

Edit: Also my room number in the Trendy building changed when I arrived in Dec. after 5 months away; only that number changed, nothing else about my address. Did that constitute a change of address that should have been reported in 30 days? I'm rusty since it's been a year roughly since I had to do a TM 47 it looks like.

Edited by Enzian
Additional question

That info is left blank on the online TM47 form. Nothing to worry about. Been that way since the new reporting site started.

Edit: It will be the same when the report is approved and they send the receipt for it.

Edited by ubonjoe
  • Thanks 1

My application explained above was rejected with no explanation The only thing that changed was the room number in the building. So now I have to get a service or go out there myself?

And do I have 7 days after the 90 date date to go out to Immigration?

Edited by Enzian
another question