Friends fire twenty two shots at each other at point blank range - both in comas, three injured

webfact

I've read several times over the years that, based on population numbers, the land of smiles has twice the number of gun deaths than the USA. These idiots failed to join the number, so far, but provide an excellent indication as to why that might be so. 

That should answer why PoPo shouldn't be criticized for shooting criminals (too many time) with 10+ rounds, if issued a 9mm.   Really doesn't have much stopping power.

Wonder how many times they hit each other.  At 1-2 meters apart, you'd think at least half hit their target.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, actonion said:

Both in Comas,  for everyone safety,  lets hope they both stay that way..

Thailand need more Hospitals for the Mentally sick  people  here

Better to pull the plug out.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, hotchilli said:

Okay I have to ask the question, why would a person go to a friends house armed with a gun, and why would the host feel he needed to be carrying?

Rhetorical really...

They both knew they were both dodgy..............:stoner:

7 minutes ago, hotchilli said:

And a poor aim it seems.

send them practicing at the shooting range that way next time they don't miss and the world will get rid of 2 morons

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Mavideol said:

send them practicing at the shooting range that way next time they don't miss and the world will get rid of 2 morons

Pull the plug out the wall and do us all a favour.

• Thumbs Up 2

6 minutes ago, radiochaser said:

If there had been no alcohol involved, "drinking since the previous evening" would this mayhem have occurred?

I guess you are a tea toller I drink a few glasses of wine every day I never been involved in a fight 

20 minutes ago, radiochaser said:

If there had been no alcohol involved, "drinking since the previous evening" would this mayhem have occurred?

Not a chance. Every gun fight I've had while <deleted> has been at way more than 1 meter distance.

• Haha 1