2 Americans kidnapped in Mexico found dead, 2 found alive

Scott

image.png

Two of the four Americans kidnapped in Mexico have been found dead, while the other two have been found alive, according to Mexican President Andrés Manuel López Obrador.

The Mexican president said one of those found alive was injured.

The American citizens crossed into Matamoros, in the northeastern state of Tamaulipas just south of Brownsville, Texas, in a white minivan with North Carolina plates on Friday, according to the U.S. Embassy in Mexico City.

https://abcnews.go.com/International/2-americans-kidnapped-mexico-found-dead-2-found/story?id=97681554

abc.jpg

Sad news at least 2 survived a pox on those narcos they are ruining our friends to the south,I used to spend a lot of time there many happy times many good people and beautiful places now I wouldn’t go there just to dangerous 

• Thanks 1

Spent 6 months traveling 23 states in Mexico during my 1979-1980 Sabbatical year of travel and study. Crossed into Mexico on one trip at Matamoros, traveling alone in a VWCamper. Enjoyed my time there (mostly Cuernavaca). Considered retiring there as one option before coming to Thailand. Safety was one of the considerations.

• Like 1