Extension of 45 day exemption.

My neighbour is currently on a 45 day exemption, he is now planning to stay a little longer so will need to extend by 30 days.

I understand that he will need a TM7 form and 1 photo, and passport copies plus the 1900 baht fee.

Is there anything else ??

This will be at Jomtien.

Thanks

1 minute ago, DrJack54 said:

It's hit and miss.

Certainly TM30 is required more often than not at many immigration offices eg CW.

Some folk have stayed at cheapest random hotel for a night and obviously one that files a TM30 and can provide screengrab

Yes that would be a solution

8 minutes ago, David Madden said:

i Think you can do 2 exemptions in 12 months save yourself 1900bht and buy some Beer.....

Yes 2 visa exempt per calendar year via border crossing visa exempt entry. 

He will not save 1900 baht.

The border bounce will be far more expensive and time consuming..

Also depends on his location.

Yes it's an option. 

Edited by DrJack54

I obtained the first extension of my Visa Exempt entry from Jomtien and they didn't say a word about my staying in my foreign owned condo.

But after my trip to Vientiane by air they fined me 1,600 Baht for failing to report "myself" within 24 hours to Immigration as the house master. Fined me when I went for another 30 day extension so once again Thai Immigration continues to be a lottery 

So be prepared for a possible fine and lecture on respecting the Thai Immigration laws if you are staying with relatives and they did not report you to the nearest Immigration Office or Police Station