I like thigh food! (As a test on a first date)

Jingthing

30 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I came on here expecting a variation on the "no hands" restaurants, and I was sadly disappointed.

How many girls/women when told by the boy/man that they are dating that he like "thigh-food" would not think it a joke? 

If you order a quesadilla as a kwee-za-dilla at a Mexican restaurant in SoCal 99% of the staff will know you're joking. The 1% that corrects you? Likely not a lot of fun. 

12 hours ago, ozimoron said:
15 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

You're right. it is impossible to prove Biden to be "a moron" in the literal sense but in terms of using it as a figure of speech, easy, day in and day out, so many people have done it, himself included.

His being a liar and corrupt doesn't require evidence being shown here, it's all over the place.

I can't find that Tillerson "quote" anywhere, by the way, perhaps you have it?  

Expand  

Tillerson said he couldn't believe how dumb and uneducated Trump was when he worked for him. 

Innumerable people make that claim about Biden every time he opens his mouth, everyday.

Edited by Liverpool Lou

31 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Innumerable people make that claim about Biden every time he opens his mouth, everyday.

Yeah, but I named a notable person who was at least sympathetic to republican issues ands generally apolitical. You just come back with "innumerable people". Got somebody mostly unbiased and credible in mind?

Meantime, Russia hasn't won in Ukraine yet, jobs are holding up really well and the stock market hasn't crashed yet and inflation is going down.. 

Then there are Hawley, Boebert, Taylor-Greene, Gaetz, Jordan, Cruz, Palin... I could go on. You just don't get that kind of dumb as a box of rocks detritus on the left. 

Edited by ozimoron
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, AlQaholic said:
18 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

You're right. it is impossible to prove Biden to be "a moron" in the literal sense but in terms of using it as a figure of speech, easy, day in and day out, so many people have done it, himself included.

His being a liar and corrupt doesn't require evidence being shown here, it's all over the place.

Expand  

So, give me some links of lying and corruption that is all over the place:)

You wouldn't need links if you bothered to look at anything other than CNN and MSNBC.   

Just now, Liverpool Lou said:

Clearly, the "left" and its supporters do display that!

Yeah, nah. I don't see the abject ridicule that these imbeciles attract. I forgot to mention the traitor Gosar. Got any democrats like these scum in mind?

The House on Wednesday passed a bill that would direct President Biden to prepare a report on the government’s efforts to collect and examine evidence related to war crimes and other atrocities committed during Russia’s invasion of Ukraine.

GOP Reps. Andy Biggs (Ariz.), Warren Davidson (Ohio), Paul Gosar (Ariz.), Marjorie Taylor Greene (Ga.), Thomas Massie (Ky.) and Scott Perry (Pa.) all opposed the bill.

GOP operative convicted of funneling Russian donation to Trump’s 2016 campaign

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/11/18/gop-operative-convicted-of-funneling-russian-donation-to-trumps-2016-campaign-.html

31 minutes ago, Jingthing said:
3 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Innumerable people say the earth is flat.

So what?  Innumerable people also say that homosexuality is wrong but both of those views, obviously, have been proven to be wrong.   Biden's deficiencies are clearly seen almost every day and cannot reasonably be denied (depending on whether more than one news source is followed, of course).

47 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

So what?  Innumerable people also say that homosexuality is wrong but both of those views, obviously, have been proven to be wrong.   Biden's deficiencies are clearly seen almost every day and cannot reasonably be denied (depending on whether more than one news source is followed, of course).

Better than electing a fascist.

• Haha 2

• 8 months later...

I went out with a woman who asked me what I thought about Astrology - she later revealed she did so to determine my open-mindedness and propensity to judgmentally lecture (In woke-speak: Mansplain).

Had I tish-toshed her belief in scorpions in metaphysical heaven somehow predicting my every move, I'd have been toast.

But I love me a nutter. I asked her about the kind of Astrology she liked, how it was diff from the other kinds, and then we talked a bit about astrology in art. As my Dad taught me, people are a show without a ticket price. Milk them for whatever entertainment you can.

People who want you to jump through hoops from the get-go do not get any less contentious as time drags on.

OTOH, nutters are hotter in bed (in the short run). So unlike perpetually furrowed browed-Ron, I'm more along the line of take that nuts-ball and run with it. If a woman is nuts AND into me, she's just gone up a letter grade.