Blank Electric Bill

fulhamster

Today received a strange electric bill.

Had our address on it but not much else, all the usual figures are completely blank.

There are no meter readings although the last few months are shown along the bottom as usual.

Not even a bar code so we have no idea how much.

The meter looks ok, and we are up to date with payments. And we haven't been cut off.

I suppose we will have to visit the local electric office to find out what is going on.

Anyone else ever had this ??

Friend had this a couple of months ago, it was a meter problem. Checked and there was an outstanding bill that had not shown before. He was sent a new bill including his latest bill that he paid at 711, the system missed another figure on the bill which was the outstanding amount from before.

He was cut off when he went away for a couple of weeks.

13 minutes ago, Thailand said:

Friend had this a couple of months ago, it was a meter problem. Checked and there was an outstanding bill that had not shown before. He was sent a new bill including his latest bill that he paid at 711, the system missed another figure on the bill which was the outstanding amount from before.

He was cut off when he went away for a couple of weeks.

We had a new meter some years ago, but have paid every bill on time at 7/11

I paid a PEA electricity bill for someone in "the family" who had not paid for some months.  I did what one of the locals told me to do.  That was to pay using my Kasikorn account and the "CA/Ref. No. 1" from a previous bill.  I think the latest bill came up first so I paid it.  I then repeated the process, and a previous unpaid bill came up, so I paid that.  As I remember, the third time I tried it said the balance still wasn't zero so I paid that as well.  The fourth time it said there was nothing to pay.  If someone hadn't told me about this, I doubt that I would have tried to pay multiple times until it said zero.  We're used to bills coming up with the total amount to be paid and not in individual increments.  But hey, this is Thailand!