Jardiance, Levodopa, Carbidopa

omnipresent

Jardiance available.

Cheaper ones possible but of course its a doctor decision whether the absorbtion goes over the liver or kidney.

There is no 1:1 replacement for this drug.

Go running 5 km a day:) Helps also.

Carbidopa/Levodopa (vombinayion drug) is readily available without prescription and there is a locally made brand called Levomet which should be inecmxpensive.

Jarfiance is here but in a restricted category so may be hard to get except from a hospital or clinic. It is imported so extremely expensive. Would cist the same or slightly more than full price in  Europe or Canadsla.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, howerde said:

Jardiance 10mg cost about 1600-1800 baht  for 30 tablets from a pharmacy, expect to pay a lot more at a hospital pharmacy probably 40% more

Can you olprovide details of a pharmacy that will sell Jardiance over the counter?

This is at Lat krabang  Bangkok a small pharmacy on one of those small shopping areas,(ill get the name next time i pass) i have seen this in other pharmacies as well. i usually bought online was about 1800 baht, but this pharmacy was 1600 ( i bought 3 packets) i think at the hospital it was around 2500 baht at Bumrungrad and quite odd, they refused to sell me antibiotics for an infected finger,  told me to try fucidin, if that did not work go to a doctor

Edited by howerde
missing text
  • Like 1