Big Joke: "It's not their first offence" - three allegedly corrupt immigration officers face initial grilling

webfact

On 3/22/2023 at 9:22 AM, HuskerDo2 said:

Well gee Big JOKE.... if it wasn't their first offense then how good are you at YOUR job for not cracking down sooner? PATHETIC!! Typical Thai nonsense. 

Let's not forget that this man had lead sprayed into his vehicle, and spent some time outside the country, for what I can only imagine was his personal safety. Few people would even consider stepping up to this task.

8 hours ago, timendres said:

Let's not forget that this man had lead sprayed into his vehicle, and spent some time outside the country, for what I can only imagine was his personal safety. Few people would even consider stepping up to this task.

Which, if true, means the citizens, visitors and farang there have much to worry about. If Big Joke is in danger to the point he has to leave the country then write your own story as to how much everyone else has to worry about. Not good. Let this be known to the potential visitors and see how quickly they cancel their travel plans there.

Three suspects "grilled "together?

Surely its standard practice to keep them sperate so they don't know what the others have said. They are also more likely to incriminate each other.

And YES, I did obtain my comprehensive knowledge of police interrogation procedures from watching multiple episodes of "The Sweeney" !! ????

On 3/24/2023 at 12:02 PM, HuskerDo2 said:

Which, if true, means the citizens, visitors and farang there have much to worry about. If Big Joke is in danger to the point he has to leave the country then write your own story as to how much everyone else has to worry about. Not good. Let this be known to the potential visitors and see how quickly they cancel their travel plans there.

These machinations are of little concern to visitors to the Kingdom or its expat community, in general. They are internal to the powers that be. Big Joke was/is challenging to disrupt a status quo that will not go quietly into the night.

• Like 1