Thailand welcomes Really Cool Airlines

webfact

image.jpeg

Really Cool Airlines plans to commence operations by the end of 2023

By TTG Asia

A new airline has come to town, in the form of Thailand-based Really Cool Airlines.

The new airline will announce aircraft types, destinations and its route network in the coming months, with operations expected to commence by the end of 2023. Details on the approaches and services will also be revealed soon.

Patee Sarasin, CEO of Really Cool Airlines, said: “We are thrilled to introduce Really Cool Airlines and look forward to providing travellers with an exceptional flying experience. Our team of experts has worked tirelessly to create a new standard for the aviation industry, and we’re excited to unveil in the coming months what we have in store.”

The Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) is targeting 30 million tourist arrivals to Thailand this year, approximately 80 per cent of the 39 million tourist arrivals recorded in 2019. 

Full story: https://www.ttgasia.com/2023/03/22/thailand-welcomes-really-cool-airlines/

ttgasia-logo.png
-- © Copyright TTG ASIA 2023-03-23

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

The most versatile and flexible rental investment and holiday home solution in Thailand - click for more information.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, webfact said:

Our team of experts has worked tirelessly to create a new standard for the aviation industry,

Was wondering if this team refers to the entire global airline industry or just the defunct NokScoot, One-Two-GO Airlines, Orient Thai Airlines etc.

5 hours ago, Crossy said:

I wouldn't fly an airline with such an unprofessional name, and I'd rather take the bus knowing who is behind it. I lost count of the number of Nok flights I've seen cancelled on the departures board.

2 minutes ago, Bangkok Barry said:

I wouldn't fly an airline with such an unprofessional name, and I'd rather take the bus knowing who is behind it. I lost count of the number of Nok flights I've seen cancelled on the departures board.

Have you ever flown ‘Nok Air’  or ‘Thai Smile’ ???

Just now, richard_smith237 said:

I have flown all the domestic services, some of them dozens of times. I've found Thai Lion to be the best, and after I had my fifth Nok flight cancelled or delayed, and reading how underpaid their pilots are (resulting in staff shortage and flight cancellations, no doubt)  I stopped using them. I've had no problems to speak of with any of the other domestic carriers.

7 hours ago, webfact said:

Patee Sarasin, CEO of Really Cool Airlines, said: “We are thrilled to introduce Really Cool Airlines and look forward to providing travellers with an exceptional flying experience. Our team of experts has worked tirelessly to create a new standard for the aviation industry, and we’re excited to unveil in the coming months what we have in store.”

Can't see much changing for the plastic tray with foil covered micro wave meal and a narrow seat. An exceptional flying experience would be business facilities for economy prices... or maybe they will introduce "standing" on domestic routes.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, proton said:

Silly name for an airline

Airlines lost all dignity years ago.  I clearly remember a sick feeling in my stomach when my EVA flight pulled up to the gate, decked out like a "Hello Kitty" lunch box.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

Flown NOK air 100 or more times ...  Thai smile only a dozen or so .....  I found NOK air to be very good,  service, staff polite etc ....

5 hours ago, jaywalker said:

Or Hello Kitty Airlines...

I always do layovers in taiwan on route to BKK and they have these planes AND the Hello Kitty lounge area....super nice airport..free showers(no kitty)

If i had a airline in LOS id call it HISO Air and sit back and watch the money pour in---each seat has a selfie zone!...free wifi for tik tok and FB

• Like 1

Around new year I tried to book Viet Jet to Udon Thani but they were full. I noticed Air Asia was advertising a flight to Udon Thani so I booked with them. Quess what it was a code share deal and the plane I went on was the Viet Jet that they said was full.