Clever Thai police work traps perverted computer teacher; he'd paid off parents many times after sexual abuse of female teens

webfact

6 hours ago, webfact said:

The case also contains an alarming element. The teacher had successfully paid off parents after complaints on many occasions.

So that taints even the parents....disgraceful! What is wrong with some of these people???

6 hours ago, webfact said:

He paid off parents after complaints but the grandfather in this case could not be bought.

Wow! 

In this culture, that’s as rare as an appearance by Halley’s Comet.

Kudos to gramps! ????

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 2baht said:

So that taints even the parents....disgraceful! What is wrong with some of these people???

Sadly, they’re products of a culture where the pursuit of money and prestige supersedes all other priorities .

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, fusion58 said:

Wow! 

In this culture, that’s as rare as an appearance by Halley’s Comet.

Kudos to gramps! ????

I wouldn't say that, I'm always walking about carrying my 2 year old step granddaughter, in the middle of the village that isn't problem because the people know me but if we go to the outskirts I've often been stopped by people wanting to know what a falang is doing carrying a Thai child. She is shy of strangers so when they approach me she cuddles my neck and buries her head in my shoulder, that usually puts an end to the questions. People do watch out for children.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, soalbundy said:

I wouldn't say that, I'm always walking about carrying my 2 year old step granddaughter, in the middle of the village that isn't problem because the people know me but if we go to the outskirts I've often been stopped by people wanting to know what a falang is doing carrying a Thai child. She is shy of strangers so when they approach me she cuddles my neck and buries her head in my shoulder, that usually puts an end to the questions. People do watch out for children.

Not in this instance, it would seem.

13 hours ago, sammieuk1 said:

Unlucky for him he has been arrested by the famous plastic bag station police but just how he has got away by paying parents/guardians off is stomach churning ????

It would be a fitting end.