Forum upgrade in progress! ×

Is anyone interested in adopting puppies?

AmySukwan

On 3/27/2023 at 6:51 AM, AmySukwan said:

A bit cryptic and I hope not with these guys!

First nest was taken, as well the second. According to my wife to a temple.

We went there sometime later and no dogs at all.

So probably gone to Cambodia for  fresh meat?

Upcoming third nest will disappear also again, bet on it.

Dozens Of Dogs Saved From Siem Reap Slaughterhouse ⋆ Cambodia News English

On 3/26/2023 at 6:20 PM, AmySukwan said:

Cute picture! I'm super curious about the injections thing. I feed several semi feral cats next door after their owner died and the whole family moved out, believing the house haunted. Despite there being four unaltered queens no kittens have been born since a single kitten survived in early 2022. Now one of the feral queens has gone missing so actually now it's just six cats I'm feeding in the haunted cathouse. 11 puppies is quite a big brood to keep though. What is this 101 Dalmations?

Money supply dried up , forget the haunted line

On 3/26/2023 at 10:37 AM, AmySukwan said:

It is puppy season March is a very very common month for puppies to be born here. This same dog had seven last March that got adopted out to friends and the like. I'm just trying to check interest while they are still young...

How about sterilize her ? 

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, brianthainess said:

You should have got her as said, stop being a daft .............. and get her done before the next lot appear we don't need more dogs!

Let's go with the daft as you said and the whole you can't cure stupid thing. This seems irrelevant to the topic of the post which is "Do You Want to Adopt Puppies?" Now presumably I was looking for people on Aseannow who presumably might live in Thailand and specifically Phuket who might actually be interested in adopting puppies. Obviously if someone were so interested in messaging me regarding this I would meet with them. Instead I got <deleted> show of rain of shame about why I didn't spay the bitch, one post that was banned by the moderator by an obviously not dog lover, and one guy who has sent me a picture of all his puppies getting shipped off in a tiny cage with implications that despite them going to a Buddhist Wat they probably all got shipped to Cambodia for dog meat. Yes, so joyous. At least 75% of comments have been negative about me daring to let the bitch breed. It has not kind here. What the hell happened to you guys as children? What kind of trauma did you endure?    

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/22/2023 at 7:30 PM, AmySukwan said:

Let's go with the daft as you said and the whole you can't cure stupid thing. This seems irrelevant to the topic of the post which is "Do You Want to Adopt Puppies?" Now presumably I was looking for people on Aseannow who presumably might live in Thailand and specifically Phuket who might actually be interested in adopting puppies. Obviously if someone were so interested in messaging me regarding this I would meet with them. Instead I got <deleted> show of rain of shame about why I didn't spay the bitch, one post that was banned by the moderator by an obviously not dog lover, and one guy who has sent me a picture of all his puppies getting shipped off in a tiny cage with implications that despite them going to a Buddhist Wat they probably all got shipped to Cambodia for dog meat. Yes, so joyous. At least 75% of comments have been negative about me daring to let the bitch breed. It has not kind here. What the hell happened to you guys as children? What kind of trauma did you endure?    

Hi Amy ,

Outside of the small substack world there is a much wider one , with generally a much lower intelligence and/or  feeling for compassion and all those nice things some people "hope for" .

Hence the comments on msm sites are very indicative of the  mindset of "normal" people.  ????

Of course,  me telling it like it is would just get me some snarky labels ( cynic, pessimist, etd) from a good percentage of the substack gang .  (the AN pundits are wide and varied ..... literally 55)

Being as Ninja likes idioms .... how's this one : "can't win for losing"

Edited by rumak
  • Sad 1