Gazillionth TM30 question (sorry!^^)

Arriving Phuket/HKT from an overseas flight as a newly minted Thai Elite program member.

Having my Elite (PE) visa sticker added into my pp at HKT upon arrival.

Will then spend the night in Patong at a friend's hotel.

Will then fly to Pattaya the next day and stay in a hotel for a week.

Will then return to Patong and live in  a condo owned by another friend who happens to be out of country and for various reasons unable to do a TM30 for me neither on nor offline.  Doing it myself is out of the question as well as I can not get any of the necessary docs. 

Question: if my friend (the Patong hotel owner) does a TM30 for me, I assume the Pattaya hotel will do one as well the following day. So when I return to Patong and stay at my friend's condo, can I just "ride" on the last one i.e. the one the Pattaya hotel did for me?

Alternatively, I could have my hotel owner friend help me out and do another one for me but since I will technically not be staying there except for the occasional errrrrr "short time" night when I don't want to go to the condo :-).....

Lastly - how strict is the 24 hr deadline rule? I.e. what if my condo friend can do the report about a week or 10 days after I have checked out of the Pattaya hotel/returned to Patong?

Sorry for the long winded post. Normally I wouldn't sweat this too much but I don't fancy getting in trouble for something this asinine after dropping a mil for TE.

Edited by Sandboxer

9 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

Do a TM30 prior to attending immigration for any reason.

In the mean time don't worry about it.

Glad to hear this from one of the top experts on here. The only reason I was a bit nervous was because of the news reports the other day in relation to the whole yellow/red card thing on Poo-cat News where it was mentioned that a handful of furry-ners were either warned or fined (didn't specify in the article) for "not reporting their registered accommodations or residences.

Thanks!~

Edited by Sandboxer

11 minutes ago, Sandboxer said:

I assume you mean actually visiting an immi office for ____reason, not going through immi at airport(s) leaving the country, right?

I mean going to immigration office. Example Phuket, Pattaya etc.

Not immigration at airports. 

• Thumbs Up 1

43 minutes ago, Sandboxer said:

I assume you mean actually visiting an immi office for ____reason, not going through immi at airport(s) leaving the country, right?

If you are staying in Thailand for more than 90 days you will need to do a 90-day report (all handled by TE if you are in one of the areas where 90-day reporting service is provided by TE - which includes Phuket) and a TM30 will be needed at that time.

• Like 1