Change and its order of documents when changing adress within same province

I live together with my wife in a rented condo in my name.

Now my wife has bought a house in the same province (Chonburi) and we intend to change our living adress to there within the next months.

What documents have to be modified or created and in what order ?

1. TM43 ?
  2. TM30 ?
  3. Driving License ?
  4. Entry in new Blue Book of my wife (is then the 13 digit number (her IDCard) my Passport number ?
  5. Visa related info (I have a Thai Elite Visa)
  6. Bank related info (change of adress for all bank accounts)
  7. My and her Will (already initiated)
  8. My and her Living Will
  9. Registration in Government Hospital (only my wife)

Anything wrong or missed out ? Thanks for your advice !

I forgot of course the National ID-Card of my wife. My wife will change it this week. Not sure if the TM43 has been scrapped before you may (must) submit the TM30. I suspect as well that in order to do that (without rental contract) a copy of the blue book of my wife should come first and my registration in it might be mandatory before my wife (or me) may submit the TM30. How else to prove that the adress is correct.

I remember that I submitted a TM30 instead of my landlord once.

Edited by moogradod
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, moogradod said:

I suspect as well that in order to do that (without rental contract) a copy of the blue book of my wife should come first and my registration in it might be mandatory before my wife (or me) may submit the TM30.

Not necessary 

2 hours ago, moogradod said:

How else to prove that the adress is correct.

The chanote shows that your wife is the owner. The house book shows the address, her name doesn’t have to be in it.

I was told that in order to register for the cheap health insurance scheme (30 THB) the Thai people have in the province where they live, it is mandatory that you are listed in a blue book and be it your own. In this case a chanote will not get you very far I think.

And Immigraton might as well raise a big question mark when the TM30 application for me then later is accompanied by a chanote rather then a blue book (as well referred to Tabien Baan).

And who cares who the owner is. The chanote could show that she owns land on Koh Samui.

Edited by moogradod