Thailand Cruises

1FinickyOne

I have a friend visiting and he wants to take a cruise - not just local dinner cruises, but a few days... and something nice..

Are there any Thailand cruises that could be recommended? I would assume around the Gulf of Siam might be the only option???

Edited by 1FinickyOne
  • Thumbs Up 1

A million years ago, I did a 3 day thing where you drift around the island by Krabi. It was mainly geared to divers, but it was OK.

My bit of cruise research indicates that Vietnam with its long coast line, is a popular cruising idea.

My sole cruise experience had me on a boat with lot of black Trump supporters who's whole line of conversation was, "what, I can't be a black Trump supporter"?

Me: "Uh, I didn't ask, nobody cares, can you move out of the way of the soft serve ice cream machine now?".

If the videos of Chinese people descending on buffet lines like locusts are truthful, I'm not booking an Asian cruise, ever. 

• Haha 2

Just generated from Chatgpt.

Sure, I can help you with that. There are many options for few nights cruises in Thailand, depending on your preferences and budget. You can choose from different destinations, cruise lines, ships, and cabin types. Some of the popular places to visit on a cruise are Bangkok, Phuket, Krabi, and Koh TaoAd1. You can also enjoy activities like snorkeling, diving, temple tours, and beach hoppingAd12.

According to ViatorAd1, some of the best options for few nights cruises in Thailand are:

• Private Sailing Yacht Charter by Independence from Koh Samui: Enjoy a 5-star treatment as you sail around the Koh Samui archipelago on a private yacht with your own skipper and hostess. Relax on deck, swim and snorkel, visit beaches, try fishing, learn to sail, or enjoy other activities. Beer, wine, prosecco, and sodas included. From $1,028.28 per group.

• Nagi of Mekong cruise: Experience the history and drama of the Mekong River on a cruise from Houy Xai to Luang Phra Bang. Witness unique cultures and lifestyles unchanged for centuries, and thrill to the spectacular scenery of river forests and looming emerald green mountains. From $190.10 per person.

• 3-Day Private Tour to Phuket Beach: Explore the beauty of Phuket on a private tour with a professional guide. Visit the famous Big Buddha statue, Wat Chalong temple, Promthep Cape viewpoint, and Old Phuket Town. Enjoy free time at the beach or try some optional activities like elephant trekking or ATV riding. From $332.50 per group.

You can also check out other cruise packages on Secret Retreats3 or Celebrity Cruises for more options and offers.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1