Late for 90 day report... leave country instead?

My 90 day report is due on Friday. 

I have a flight booked to depart a week after the date. 

What will be the consequence if I miss the appointment at the immigration office and leave the country instead, albeit a week after the 90 day report due date?

Will there be a fine at the airport?

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, RandolphGB said:

They won't have a record of it when the B visa is due for renewal in July? 

Yep, your local office (CW?) might well spot a missed 90-day report when you next need to do business with them for any reason, and slap you with a 2,000 THB fine as a result (although that shouldn't in its own right prove a bar to the success of your fresh extension of stay application based on an original non-B visa in July).

• Like 2

1 hour ago, OJAS said:

Yep, your local office (CW?) might well spot a missed 90-day report when you next need to do business with them for any reason, and slap you with a 2,000 THB fine as a result (although that shouldn't in its own right prove a bar to the success of your fresh extension of stay application based on an original non-B visa in July).

My money would be on them spotting it at Chaeng Wattana, especially in the current climate!

4 hours ago, RandolphGB said:

Will there be a fine at the airport?

You can do 90-days address report up to one week after due date. It's easy to do online. Address report is not checked when leaving the country and resets when re-entering.

I don't know if a former missing 90-days address report can be a problem later, so why not just use the online option...????

• Like 1

You can still do it till due date on-line.

If you are not able to do it on-line, you can also still do it during the grace period of 6 days after due date in person at your local Imm Office.

When you leave without having it done, you may be fined 2.000,- THB on your next visit to your Imm Office when they notice the gap in your 90-day reporting.  There are no other consequences than only that fine (if they notice it). 

5 minutes ago, mania said:

Doesn't re-entry start a new 90 day clock anyway?

Yes it does - upon re-entry the 90-day clock starts ticking again.

But his local Imm Office might notice at his next visit the gap in his 90-day reporting history, and fine him 2.000 THB.  There are no other consequences, so if the doesn't care about the potental fine and has no time to do the 90-day report before his departure, he might simply skip it,

• Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, RandolphGB said:

I did this online and it looks like it was successful. The PDF was sent almost immediately after.  

There was no rejection email so looks like this was successful. 

This is incorrect. The notification email from online 90 day reporting has now arrived and the online application was not approved. 

There are mentions online of a seven day grace period. Does this include leaving the country during the seven day period after 90 days. 

The 90 day reporting clock restarts when someone re-enters the country. So, For example , could someone leave on day 96, within the seven day grace period, and then have the clock reset when returning. 

would those six late days be liable for a fine?