A Guide to Ten Top Songkran 2023 Events in Pattaya You Must Not Miss!

snoop1130

songkran2-696x364.jpg

The following are just ten of the Songkran festival sites that will be taking place in and around the Pattaya area this year for the first full Songkran since 2019 after years of pandemic restrictions.

1. Rolling Loud Thailand

The first event and probably the most iconic one is definitely the ultimate hip-hop festival “Rolling Loud Thailand.” The event which ranges from April 13th to 15th features an incredible lineup of world-renowned hip-hop artists from America, Canada, Asia, and more, including Travis Scott, Cardi B, Chris Brown, Jay Park, BiBi, Jessi, and Big Naughty.

Rolling Loud will be organized at the Legend Siam Pattaya venue right in Pattaya. It is easily the most anticipated event that will happen along with Songkran, so don’t miss it!

Full Story: https://thepattayanews.com/2023/04/05/a-guide-to-ten-top-songkran-2023-events-in-pattaya-you-must-not-miss/

PattayaNews.jpg
-- © Copyright The Pattaya News 2023-04-05

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

The most versatile and flexible rental investment and holiday home solution in Thailand - click for more information.

5 hours ago, Keep Right said:

I will give it a pass, I am not into gangsta type music.

So what  are my choices again... go outside and play with water pistols and giggling fools, or stay in and watch a film derived from DC or Marvel comic book heroes? What am I, 7 years old? Not the Pattaya I remember!

• Like 1