Urolift procedure for treating BPH. No chance of retrograde ejactulation or ED over TURP's chances of these side effects.

likerdup1

Urolift is certainly a procedure I would consider if necessary, but maybe I'm too far gone anyway, what with the bladder not working now.

I did check out a few places and Australia is one place where it is performed, and you might want to try India as they appear to have some good medical facilities and, of course, the price is very reasonable.

I consider this to be one of the better options, having had a TURP, and a bladder neck incision, and researched Rezum, and of course if it doesn't work for whatever reason, it is easily removed/remedied!

9 hours ago, Sheryl said:

Not currently available in Thailand.

Hi Sheryl, do you happen to know if Aquablation is available in Thailand? Curious as to why Urolift is not. When you see how simple a treatment is I am surprised at least Bumrungrad hasn't made it available.

9 hours ago, likerdup1 said:

Hi Sheryl, do you happen to know if Aquablation is available in Thailand? Curious as to why Urolift is not. When you see how simple a treatment is I am surprised at least Bumrungrad hasn't made it available.

No. Until recently only TURP was available. Only in past few years has Rezum become available and that is still in just a few places.

Hi Sheryl, do you know if HoLEP is available in Thailand? It has pretty much replaced TURP here in Argentina. I'll be coming to Thailand in a few months. I've been reading through threads about BPH treatment and haven't seen HoLEP mentioned at all. 

4 minutes ago, jellydog said:

Hi Sheryl, do you know if HoLEP is available in Thailand? It has pretty much replaced TURP here in Argentina. I'll be coming to Thailand in a few months. I've been reading through threads about BPH treatment and haven't seen HoLEP mentioned at all. 

Oops! With a bit of research I see that HoLEP is definitely available.