Agents in Thailand (likely Bangkok) that do police checks

I've used agents in other countries that I have lived in in order to obtain police checks.

My experience is that the extra money is worth it (it saves a great deal of time).

Any suggestions of reliable agents (for this purpose) in Thailand?

I am in Canada (Canadian citizen) and I stayed in Thailand on a tourist visa in the past.

A big thanks to all of those on this forum who were always very helpful and who made my time in Thailand much easier and enjoyable.

32 minutes ago, AlphaCanadian said:

I am in Canada (Canadian citizen) and I stayed in Thailand on a tourist visa in the past.

If you've been to Thailand as a tourist only, then why do you want or need to do a Thai police check?

Did you do anything bad and think there might be an outstanding warrant for your arrest? Checking for this would be a different kind of check.

Edited by Caldera
  • Like 1

I think I remember putting the question to Siam Legal and they replied they could do it. I didn't pursue the matter though. I might have needed to had I gone ahead with the retirement visa in Peru. Note that if the recipient of the police clearance "doesn't need to know" you were technically a resident of Thailand, simply getting one from your own country may turn out more expedient.

Edited by JackGats