Where can Thai Nationals do a border bounce to extend their stay?

Which countries allow Thai national to visit Visa-Exempt or with Tourist Visa and can circumvent the maximum stay of the visa by exiting and re-entering the country?

For example, Australian Multiple Entry Visa for Thai nationals allow up to 3 months stay, presumably approaching 3 months, the Thai person wishing to stay longer could get a cheap flight to New Zealand if they also had relevant Visa, re-visit and stay another 3 months in Australia.. apart from having conditions that they can only do this up to 12 months stay in Australia within 18 months, are there any other conditions that the immigration officer won't look too kindly and refuses entry?

Same with the US, they allow up to 6 months stay depending on the entry stamp, if a Thai person exit via Mexico or Canada Border only to enter again they wouldn't look too kindly and refuses entry too right?

Apart from Australia's no stay longer than 12 months within 18 months period, most of these rules are unwritten too right?

Suspecting that the 'tourist' is abusing the Visa system by working/not having sufficient means to support stay and refusing entry  is pretty normal.

For Thai nationals found abusing visa system this way they might even be hit with a multiple-year ban from entering the western country again, for expats in Thailand, a flight home and applying for a new visa is fixed easy enough

So for the case of Thailand's 'No Evidence of Funds' reason stamped in after back to back border bounce we keep bitching on about, they owe nothing to us to have this 'hidden' rule written out, the Border Police might as well say F off and get a proper Visa and tourism numbers wouldn't be affected one bit

58 minutes ago, bogs smith said:

Where can Thai Nationals do a border bounce to extend their stay?

Cambodia???

u beat me to it but I was thinking about Laos, Malaysia and/or Myanmar as well   555

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, chalawaan said:

Maybe look at those countries immigration sites?

Having looked at Australia and the US, doesn't seem to be explicit prohibition against back-to-back entry/visa runner, like the one for Australia says 12 months stay in 18 months period, that means 4 visa runs, but I suspect after the 3rd re-entry immigration would have flagged the Thai person already

I supposed it might count as 'unwritten' rule? 

I suspect at least grilling from immigration officers would be in order if a Thai person exit a western country only to immediately re-enter