Search Rescue Decal

threelegcowboy

Search and Rescue

Has everyone seen the Search and Rescue decal on many Thai emergency vehicles around Thailand?

Did you ever look at length and wonder what the guy holding the gal is looking at.

Has he got rescue on his mind?

You decide,

LLL :o

Boy this is a disgusting topic me thinks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree, for what is essentially a line drawing, it has an oddly sexual insinutaion (wrong word but I can't think of the proper one) about it. Maybe the woman's hair that is dangling down in such an abandoned way makes me think that. I don't know :o

Actaully now I look at it again, it isn't her hair it's her arm. Still can't remember the word I want though - implication is wrong too

Edited by leisurely

I agree, for what is essentially a line drawing, it has an oddly sexual insinutaion (wrong word but I can't think of the proper one) about it. Maybe the woman's hair that is dangling down in such an abandoned way makes me think that. I don't know :o

Actaully now I look at it again, it isn't her hair it's her arm. Still can't remember the word I want though - implication is wrong too

Connotation ?

OK Guys,

Let me spell it out to you.

The guy is rescuing this lady. He is not looking at her face to check her breathing etc. He is looking at her CROTCH!

Maybe he wants to revive her crotch!!!!!!!!!!! :o

This decal is all over Thailand!

LLL

the gentleman in question is actually following correct procedure.

1. check to see if the rescuee is a ladyboy or not.

2. if she/he is a ladyboy, cease rescue efforts and call ladyboy rescue hotline.

(ladyboy rescue team is staffed by enthusiastic foreigners keen to assist 24/7)

Either the date is wrong on your camera or you have been puzzling over this for over 3 years

Date was actually two days ago. I took the pic and the guys unloading the truck were puzzled. I asked them why S/R man look at her crotch. They already knew what I was talking about and had as good a laugh as I did.

Sorry about the date on pic but can not change on cheap camera and do not know how to use photo shop software.

LLL