Just got the final stamp based on marriage

Just got the third year final stamp based on marriage. I was on under consideration, went to the immigration today, they stamp the final extension! Didn't even ask me to see if I still have 400k in my bank account. Everything easy and fast, well done immigration ????????

Edited by Jack1988
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, NorthernRyland said:

don't need to verify the income every year and not just the first time? maybe I misunderstand though.

Non-O wifey extension, 400,000bht in the bank for 60 days before applying, when you collect your passport at 90 days, they do not ask to see the money is still in the bank at 90 days, at Ubon...Yet.....????

When I applied, I asked what I needed to bring on the after consideration date, they said just your passport.  ????

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hello,    I am confused and hope you can advlse and clarify. ...    turned ln forms  for year extention of marriage visa.(JOMTIAN).  This is forth or fifth time and all seemed in order as the IO accepted and approved the package. BUT,instead of keeping my passport she gave it back and told me to look *online* in 3 or 4 days for visa approval. I asked where on line and she pointed to small slgn on thr counter and had my Thai wife photograph the information on the sign which looked like two or three *links* Also no mention of a home visit like those done the prior times.(no longer being done?) So today I went to the immigration website via my PC ,same site used for ninety day reports, browsed around, but could not find the apprval information or even a place to inquire about approval. Also tried on the cellphone but no luck.      I dread going back to the office as it is a madhouse, and the IOs are overburdened and, understandably, short tempered.  So,a couple of questions please. . . am I wrong in thinking the info will be on the website accessible by Google PC, or is it going to be found only on a cellphone? If on the Thai immigration webesite,where on the site? Also, have the home visits been dropped?   Thanks for any clarification you can firnish.  

On 4/26/2023 at 1:35 PM, transam said:

Non-O wifey extension, 400,000bht in the bank for 60 days before applying, they do not ask to see the money is still in the bank at 90 days, at Ubon...Yet.....????

When I applied, I asked what I needed to bring on the after consideration date, they said just your passport.  ????

when you collect your passport at 90 days,

Can you clarify this statement, possibly you mean 30 days, if not then confused with the 90 day statement. thanks.

10 hours ago, pans said:

I am confused and hope you can advlse and clarify. ...    turned ln forms  for year extention of marriage visa.(JOMTIAN)

@BritTim bumping this guy's question as I couldn't assist when was asked. 

Suggested he post his question in a thread. 

5 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

@BritTim bumping this guy's question as I couldn't assist when was asked. 

Suggested he post his question in a thread. 

It is unclear to me exactly what is happening. The extension application for marriage must be taken under consideration, and being told this will all be approved within a few days is unusual (as you know). Immigration pointed at a sign that explained, and asked his wife to photograph it. I expect seeing that photograph will clarify matters a bit at least.

• Thanks 1