Where to get Free Gov Covid Jab

Bintang

Hi,

Anyone know where to get the Free Gov Jabs .

Most info about Bangkok .

I'm looking for help to get here in Pattaya.

Thanks in Advance.

Not sure why you cannot do via

Mohprompt App.

Regards

bintang

Edited by Bintang
Spelling

The original programme of free jabs given in the Royal Garden Plaza was organised by Pattaya City Hospital on Soi Buakhao. I'd suggest you just drop by there and ask at the reception desk. I read or heard a few months ago that they were stopping giving free jabs to foreigners as they were worried the ever-increasing number of Chinese tourists would avail themselves of the offer. It's possible that might not apply if you were in the Thai programme from the start, back in 2021. Mor Prom will tell them that. 

Note that the old vaccines are not that effective against the highly evolved Omicron variants. Maybe better than nothing.

The Moderna Bivalent vaccine offers some protection. I got my bivalent shot last year.

3 nights ago, I spent the night with a Thai lady. Today she tested positive for Covid-19. I should know in a couple of days whether my vaccinations will protect me.

20 minutes ago, kawikasudo said:

Bangkok Pattaya Hospital just got Maderna and they will give the shots for free but you need an appointment.

I just called them and they denied having any Covid vaccines available - told me to try the government hospital...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, simon43 said:

I just called them and they denied having any Covid vaccines available - told me to try the government hospital...

So nothing much has changed since the vaccines first appeared in 2021 then, they were pretty much useless even back then. Vaccines? Yes, we have no vaccines, better try a government hospital. Though at least now they're not trying to rip you off with a non-refundable charge of 3,500 Baht, lol.

On 5/5/2023 at 6:09 PM, Danderman123 said:

I got my bivalent shot last year.

Pretty well useless to all the readers of this post, as you did not mention WHERE.

Please mention the place, as many of us have been looking for bivalent in Pattaya for some time now!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, CanadaSam said:

Pretty well useless to all the readers of this post, as you did not mention WHERE.

Please mention the place, as many of us have been looking for bivalent in Pattaya for some time now!

Sorry, I got the bivalent jab in the USA.

I haven't seen any bivalent in Thailand.