Where Has All The Jack Daniels Gone?

Tornado

Jack Daniels, being a patriotic USA company, has decided that it will not export to countries that do not support our efforts to bring peace and democracy to the people of Iraq.

Due to the recent announcement, and celebrated in another thread by the originator of this thread, that Thailand will be withdrawing their troops from Iraq, earlier then committed, Jack Daniels has removed Thailand from the list countries which can receive the world’s finest whiskey.

You are s**t out of luck, bud.

TH

I am having trouble getting a bottle of Jack Daniels in Phuket, does anyone know why it has gone from the shelves??

Perhaps Stickman has been on a binge. That's his favorite tipple (as Trink would put it), isn't it?

Jack Daniels, being a patriotic USA company, has decided that it will not export to countries that do not support our efforts to bring peace and democracy to the people of Iraq. 

Due to the recent announcement, and celebrated in another thread by the originator of this thread, that Thailand will be withdrawing their troops from Iraq, earlier then committed, Jack Daniels has removed Thailand from the list countries which can receive the world’s finest whiskey.

TH

That and the fact that all the Harleys are underway this time of year in the USA,and hog riders will not drink much else at rallys and runs except BUD and J Daniels.so there pobly a shortage now til after labor day.

You know a run with 5000 to 20000 hogs is a lot of folks drinkin a lot of booze.

My favorite also.

I do not get down to Phuket but I see it often in BKK .

Usually in the mini marts in good hotel lobby's.

I will be bringing a few bottles of Gentleman Jack soon . One for the father in law and the rest for ME. Do you want to start bidding ?

TH

Not a very capitalist view is it... what about the profits ???

I was saved by the bright, shining light of Jesus (Gin) and his multitudes of angels (Tonic, ice and lime)

FTH,

I've been wondering for the last few days what was fuelling your posts.

Now that I know, I can sleep easy tonight. :o

Drinking Jim Beam is like drinking bath water :o

Couldn't agree more ....

Not that it will help with your plight, but I'm sitting in my hotel sipping a JD on the rocks while surfing the forum.

Sorry ... good luck with your quest. Maybe a road trip to BKK is in order.

:D

i really really hope this post just was a cruel NIGHTMARE story.

Whattodo without JD? Jim Beam .... uuuaah, never ever !!!!!

maybe i should consider bringing hundreds of JD bottles with me instead of clothes.

on the other hand: i heard about 'alcoholics' are no longer welcome in Los... :o