Looking For Issan Girls…

ELL

I operate small resort in Andaman sea and looking for English speaking Thai staff.. Unfortunately local Thai girls not willing to work hard, lazy, cannot speak any language except Thai.

If members who live in Isaan can be good Christian and give some local girls who want to earn money , better opportunity to work than bar or massage girls. For my personal experience all hard working girls in Thailand are from Isaan.

We need English speaking, nice looking girls to work as guide for fishing, snorkeling trips and also for restaurant, reception and accounting. Salary + bonus 15000 Baht and up.

If some members with Thai wife also willing to work in resort you can also contact me.

I operate small resort in Andaman sea and looking for English speaking Thai staff.. Unfortunately local Thai girls not willing to work hard, lazy, cannot speak any language except Thai.

If members who live in Isaan can be good Christian and give some local girls who want to earn money , better opportunity to work than bar or massage girls. For my personal experience all hard working girls in Thailand are from Isaan.

We need English speaking, nice looking girls to work as guide for fishing, snorkeling trips and also for restaurant, reception and accounting. Salary + bonus 15000 Baht and up.

If some members with Thai wife also willing to work in resort you can also contact me.

I will gladly send you my wife :D she speaks very good english, and is very hard working....so hard that she sets the alarm to wake her up at 3am, so she can bit%# some at me :D

I will even pay for her ticket and give another 10.000baht, for every month you keep her down there.....

May god save you :o

PS you dont need to feed her, losing 25 kilos will only do her good.

Tilapia.

I will gladly send you my wife :D she speaks very good english, and is very hard working....so hard that she sets the alarm to wake her up at 3am, so she can bit%# some at me :D

I will even pay for her ticket and give another 10.000baht, for every month you keep her down there.....

Tilapia.

She is nice? If yes - can keep, no problem - as long as you wish. Good for you in the island telephone not work.. She cannot call you... No supermarkets... She will keep all earned money. We also give food - pleanty of fish, shell and crabs and she will live in resort campus with other girls..

Tilapia.

She is nice? If yes - can keep, no problem - as long as you wish. Good for you in the island telephone not work.. She cannot call you... No supermarkets... She will keep all earned money. We also give food - pleanty of fish, shell and crabs and she will live in resort campus with other girls..

this reply is not surprising coming from a guy who thinks isaan (or any thai) women want to work in the sun... :D

Topic moved to jobs forum.

Although personally, I doubt if you're likely to get any hard-working English-speaking Isaan girls reading ThaiVisa... :o

Good luck in your quest.