90 day report question

Hi. My 90 day report was due at the end of April, however I left Thailand early April, so did not stay 90 days. When i re-entered Thailand, no new 90 day report slip starting from the day i landed was given to me at airport immigration, i believe that is normal. Do i just got to my local office to get the new slip?. My annual extension renewal is due soon so i don't want to wait until then to get the new slip.

Thanks

PST

• Confused 3

Airport Imm does not issue 90d slips. They put a stamp with the entry date in your passport. If you stay in Thailand, you will be up for 90d report in ...well... 90 days after your arrival (starting from 2 weeks prior). Then you will receive a slip with the deadline for your nexy 90d.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

???????????????? ???? ????????-???????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????????, ???????? ???????????? ???????? ???????????? ???????????????????????? ???????????????? ???????????????????????????????? ???????????????? ???????????? ???????????? ???? ???????????????????????? ???????????? ???????????????????? ???????? ???????? ???????? ???????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????????????????????, ???? ???????????????????????????? ???????????????? ???????? ????????????????????????

Totally correct, because stamping in to the country at the airport doesn't have anything to do with 90 day reporting.

As people pointed out your NEXT 90 day report is due 89 days from the date you stamp in to thailand (because no matter what time you stamp in that is DAY ONE) ???? 
You can file a 90 day report in person from 14 days before the due date until 7 days after the due date
AND
You can file a 90 day report online from 14 days before the due date down until the due date

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1