Thai Visa First Class Lounge?

mark lamai

having lurked in the dark corners of Thai Visa for sometime.

it seems disparate views clash uneccessarily,

i suggest a new forum where like-minded better folks,

many of whom i have read posts from here,

may congregate in harmony and converse civily,

without the distraction of ill-informed comment from english teachers, Isaan farmers, bar owners and dwellers in the dark regions.

perhaps Bendix could moderate and assess applicants CV's.

Yes hear hear

A place of common sense. Where one may ponder the great inner meanings of wisdom. No questions on bras or costs of Taxi or xbox.

A Refined thinker domain. Where one may talk about the important things like Hockey or such :o

A land of blond Aryans.....a perfect race of posters.

Censorship, mind control and military rule.....sounds familiar.

You and bendix should have a lovely time together, although you will eventually each feel superior to each other......and have to respond to only posts you have written yourselves.

Intellectually masturbating for all time.

without the distraction of ill-informed comment from english teachers, Isaan farmers, bar owners and dwellers in the dark regions.

Hm... if memory serves are you not, at least a former, bar owner, English teacher, multiple tourist visa holder, and presently a documentary film maker. {No doubt with Visa M}, though you do like golf as does your selected guardian of the righteous portal.

Regards

PS Where is that irony emoticon?

"Hm... if memory serves are you not, at least a former, bar owner, English teacher, multiple tourist visa holder, and presently a documentary film maker. {No doubt with Visa M}, though you do like golf as does your selected guardian of the righteous portal."

corect on all counts.

mea culpa mea culpa.

p.s.

i am actually hoping to send all "them" to a place in the sky where they will not bother us down below.

having lurked in the dark corners of Thai Visa for sometime.

it seems disparate views clash uneccessarily,

i suggest a new forum where like-minded better folks,

many of whom i have read posts from here,

may congregate in harmony and converse civily,

perhaps Bendix could moderate and assess applicants CV's.

oh yes,

that would be just fantastic would'nt it. another forum for back slappers and good old boys. :D:D

i mean how <deleted> boring is that :D and we need more of the bendix types to keep a bit of strait shooting, strait forward machine gun replys coming.

jessus, this forum gets slow enough know without having another " i love you to " forum cranked up. :D:o

thank you very much.

I love you too terry

thanks a lot bendix, but you cant go anywhere near my back bottom, as im not like that ok. :D

but there are a few punters on this forum who might take up your offer. :D:o:D

and besides that, i think that one would have to be a total mad man to truly think that canbodia is better than los and you sorted that out as well. :D

Okay, I reluctantly vote yes.

But only if we have Blizzard, ThaiGoon and Ruperts as mods.

Yes I will also vote in favour. Ruperts (in one of his multiple guises) would be an outstanding mod... Factual yet concise, unemotional, wise beyond his years... What a magnificent suggestion! Perhaps we should start a 'Gold Lounge Forum' mod poll?

Okay, I reluctantly vote yes.

But only if we have Blizzard, ThaiGoon and Ruperts as mods.

Yes I will also vote in favour. Ruperts (in one of his multiple guises) would be an outstanding mod... Factual yet concise, unemotional, wise beyond his years... What a magnificent suggestion! Perhaps we should start a 'Gold Lounge Forum' mod poll?

I thought long and hard over this proposal and decided on these three because they'd spend so much time contradicting each other, we could post anything we like.

Yes you can imagine Ruperts as a mod (not that anyone would belong to a forum that he was moderating) - he would have everyone 'on holiday' and be left with a big, empty room... Funnily enough, he doesn't seem to have sprung up lately - maybe he's off annoying some other forum.

Oops.... :o

Reading the topic title I thought this was about a lounge at BKK airport. Now, this would be a good idea, wouldn’t it? Log in with your ThaiVisa member name and password to enter the lounge.

--

Maestro

A land of blond Aryans.....a perfect race of posters.

Censorship, mind control and military rule.....sounds familiar.

You and bendix should have a lovely time together, although you will eventually each feel superior to each other......and have to respond to only posts you have written yourselves.

Intellectually masturbating for all time.

:o:D :D

Reading the topic title I thought this was about a lounge at BKK airport. Now, this would be a good idea, wouldn’t it? Log in with your ThaiVisa member name and password to enter the lounge.

--

Maestro

Oooh! Nice idea! :o D'you reckon that george would spring for free beer & nibbles at said lounge, too? :D

• 3 weeks later...