PHOTOS: The newly renovated Pranburi Railway Station

image.jpeg

By Online Reporter

The PR Team from the State Railway of Thailand (SRT) have released photographs of the newly renovated Pranburi Railway Station.

The new station is located on the Southern Double Track Line between Hua Hin and Prachuap Khiri Khan.

The station has been upgraded to meet Universal Design standards, with improvements made to the station’s facilities and amenities.

The station has been designed in order to make everything accessible and usable to the widest range of people possible without the need for adaptation or specialized design.

Full story: https://www.huahintoday.com/hua-hin-news/photos-the-newly-renovated-pranburi-railway-station/

huahintoday-logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Hua Hin Today 2023-05-10

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

The most versatile and flexible rental investment and holiday home solution in Thailand - click for more information.

Every station I've seen is getting that major upgrade.  They sure are expecting the 'Riviera' promo to take off, and million of tourist to flood in and use the rail lines down here.

I've seen many of the RR stations between HH & Chumphon.  Some stations are 2 to 10 times larger than previously, with more than a few 'extra' buildings, looking like housing, and rather nice.

Some lost their 'traditional' look, but that's progress, I suppose.

• Thumbs Up 1