Tourists warned against taking ‘Happy Water’ drug in Thailand

snoop1130

2 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

Tourists warned against taking ‘Happy Water’ drug in Thailand;

so only tourists warned must be ok for all that are not tourists then.

It's a good warning because if falang is caught with it, then they're going to feel a lot of pain.

Refer to the NZ ecstasy thread for details.

7 hours ago, Ohyesuare said:

Kratom, produces opioid- and stimulant-like effects. Not illegal in Thailand.

I ate some larb phet in Rainbow 1 with kratom in it. It was like MDA for 30 minutes. Next night I asked the girl who bought on the Soi. I asked her she knew nothing 

2 hours ago, KhunLA said:

Wiki -

"MDA was first synthesized by C. Mannich and W. Jacobsohn in 1910. It was first ingested in July 1930 by Gordon Alles who later licensed the drug to Smith, Kline & French.  MDA was first used in animal tests in 1939, and human trials began in 1941 in the exploration of possible therapies for Parkinson's disease.

From 1949 to 1957, more than 500 human subjects were given MDA in an investigation of its potential use as an antidepressant and/or anorectic by Smith, Kline & French. The United States Army also experimented with the drug, code named EA-1298, while working to develop a truth drug or incapacitating agent. 

Harold Blauer died in January 1953 after being intravenously injected, without his knowledge or consent ????, with 450 mg of the drug as part of Project MKUltra.

MDA was patented as an ataractic by Smith, Kline & French in 1960, and as an anorectic under the trade name "Amphedoxamine" in 1961. MDA began to appear on the recreational drug scene around 1963 to 1964. It was then inexpensive and readily available as a research chemical from several scientific supply houses. Several researchers, including Claudio Naranjo and Richard Yensen, have explored MDA in the field of psychotherapy."

right arm

On 5/12/2023 at 7:40 AM, brucegoniners said:

What is that stuff in 1.5 liter water bottle I see being sold on the beach? They're a brown color. I thought that was some kind of drug.

just ordinary tap water with the sealed glued....hence the brown color  :)...could have "effects"

as i ONCE drank tap water in laos......i learned a life lesson that day..and for days after......(urp)