Thai-Finnish couple suspected of pimping for decades

webfact

21 hours ago, Skeptic7 said:

And Belgium, Netherlands, USA. The girls I've known chose to be there, NOT forced or coerced, and earn BANK ????

guys used to take 

thai girls to the US and Canada and get paid...the girls threw their passports in the garbage and were released after a few days and then went to work...Thai gov't made it really hard to get new passports

18 hours ago, rattlesnake said:

That article portrays these girls as victims.

What I have seen within the Thai masseuse community in my hometown in France is quite different. Most of them are ex-bargirls with a plan: they get a guy to bring them over on a marriage visa, then look for a better "deal" once there. The vast majority of them immediately hook up with a replacement dude once they separate from their initial spouse. The replacement dude isn't usually stupid, quickly realises what he's dealing with and ends it. That's how they end up alone, and then solely congregate with like-minded Thai girls, working in massage parlors (and occasionally making sushis in supermarkets), performing sex acts in back rooms for 50 euro bills which they squander on alcohol, Thai food (expensive in Europe) and lottery tickets. They are often foul-mouthed, jealous little b**ches with the maturity of a 12 year-old, have a drinking problem, no prospects whatsoever and no desire to go back to Thailand as that would be a big loss of face considering they tell everyone back home they are living the high life in Farangland.

Never been to Finland but I don't see why it would be any different there.

So you are saying they act exactly the same as they do at home in Thailand?

5 hours ago, Mr Meeseeks said:

So you are saying they act exactly the same as they do at home in Thailand?

Pretty much, with one notable difference though, they think they are something special because they made it to Farangland.

• Thanks 1

On 5/13/2023 at 1:55 AM, Bangkok Barry said:

Prostitution of one of Thailand's most successful exports. They can be found over much of the world and even in small towns. The places named here in Finland are not exactly metropolises. Very enterprising of them. Especially when they discover, as the article says, that their Thai education counts for absolutely nothing in the real world.

All true, but when the Thai " victims" get arrested by the local authorities,  it's called human trafficking and these masseuse will claimed they were unaware of the business they were involved with. ????