Another coffee shop near my hotel bites the dust.

steven100

2 minutes ago, radiochaser said:

I would rather drink coffee from a Black Canyon (correct name?) coffee shop than that 3 in 1 stuff.   

I've had some pretty krappy brewed coffee over the years, and some 3/1 would have been better.  M 3/1 in a pinch or even feeling lazy at the house, it's a quick Cappuccino, though not sure I'd call any instant 'real coffee'.

3 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

I've had some pretty krappy brewed coffee over the years, and some 3/1 would have been better.  M 3/1 in a pinch or even feeling lazy at the house, it's a quick Cappuccino, though not sure I'd call any instant 'real coffee'.

I have a jar of some kind of instant coffee at one of the condo's there in Bangkok that is not too bad for instant coffee.   I bought it in one of the high end Thai super markets.   But it is better than that 3 in 1. 

1 hour ago, radiochaser said:

I have a jar of some kind of instant coffee at one of the condo's there in Bangkok that is not too bad for instant coffee.   I bought it in one of the high end Thai super markets.   But it is better than that 3 in 1. 

Sampled more than a few jarred instant coffees, didn't care for any of them.  I think I tossed them all, or wife gave them away.