help setting up a wise account from CANADA

HI   I am a little confused about setting up my account I am hoping there is a canuck that has already done it.  I deal with TD in Canada and of course, they have a Canadian address on their records.

Do I still say I am a resident of Thailand for wise.  

OLD and COnfused.

Thanks fore the help

14 minutes ago, Celsius said:

I bank with TD and I am not sure what Canadian address has to do anything with wise. You just login to your TD account through Wise and you are all set.

a little confused I guess it asks me for my address and in the past whenever I use my thai address TD denies me.  I am brand new not even gotten to the point of transferring still setting up my account

Which address did you use setting up your account canadian or thai

Edited by kingstonkid

3 hours ago, KannikaP said:

Explain please. Log into another bank 'through Wise' ?

Basically Wise asks you to login within their app to your back account, in this case TD. That way there is no need to separately input any info..... routing numbers, account numbers, etc....

You may be able to use a "global money transfer" function within your TD bank.  Done on the bank website. Sends money to your Thai bank account. I use this with another large Canadian bank, and it works well.  Money arrives in 3 days.

Edited by swerve
forgot something.

24 minutes ago, Celsius said:

Basically Wise asks you to login within their app to your back account, in this case TD. That way there is no need to separately input any info..... routing numbers, account numbers, etc....

Yes, that is after you have designated your account at TD or other bank as a recipient.

It does not 'log in' to that Bank, merely sends what money you tell Wise, to it.

The same as most banking apps do.