Proof of Thai address, for home country financial institutions

3 minutes ago, Yorkshire Tea said:

Never had a statement from my bank account since I opened it 24 years ago.  

No Tabien Baan.

That doesnt mean you cant walk in and ask for one, simple process.

Visit th bank and get one. ????

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Yorkshire Tea said:

Will try.  Hope it will have my address ????

Just remember when you go to take your passport. They will ask for it for verification, assuming you have kept that up-to-date in the last 24 years. ???? or you may have problems unless you have old and current passport.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Yorkshire Tea said:

Will try.  Hope it will have my address ????

Actually, tried that before with other financial institutions correspondence.  Not accepted.  They want utility bill in my name or correspondence from tax authority. ????

Just now, Yorkshire Tea said:

Actually, tried that before with other financial institutions correspondence.  Not accepted.  They want utility bill in my name or correspondence from tax authority. ????

Then I would suggest you get yourself a Yellow Tabien Baan and that should take care of most things both now and in future.Pink ID card also has your address on it.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

I got an official letter from the amphur office, all stamped up and sealed etc. Cost was zero!

Got a certified translation (cost definitely NOT zero) which was accepted in the UK.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Have a lease? Use that. I did to open up a State Dept. Federal Credit Union account in the US. Sent them the lease in Thai and they asked me to translate. Got a friend to do so, and they accepted it. Not an official translation at all.

Edited by John Drake
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, John Drake said:

Have a lease? Use that. I did to open up a State Dept. Federal Credit Union account in the US. Sent them the lease in Thai and they asked me to translate. Got a friend to do so, and they accepted it. Not an official translation at all.

No lease.  Wife's house.

If you have a Kasikorn account use their phone app to request they email you a statement in PDF format.  It will show your address.

If you are collecting SSA pension from USA, have an online SSA account, and have given them your Thai address you can request a Benefit Verification Letter (online) and it will show your Thai address.

But.... with the OP's screen name, I'm guessing he is not from USA.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1