10-11" Screen

HDRIDER

Hi Guys

Some of you guys will know, wich laptop with 10-11" screen is the best on the market, has to be with DVD burner, and powerfull, sony vaio???, need a small one for travel, have a 15,4" now, its to big.

Thx a lot

Hi Guys

Some of you guys will know, wich laptop with 10-11" screen is the best on the market, has to be with DVD burner, and powerfull, sony vaio???, need a small one for travel, have a 15,4" now, its to big.

Thx a lot

Sony's really the only power player in the market at that size. However, expect to pay through the nose for it. Fujistsu also makes one or two, and Acer might interest you, especially since it ups the ante to a Core 2 Dual instead of the standard (for that range) Core Solo. Also of concern is the battery life.....it's not happening in that small of a package.

Same situation my way, considering the Dell XPS M1210, anyone any input on this model?

I've heard very good things about them but I haven't had hands on experience. For the size they are extremely capable - up to 2.33 Core 2Duo & 4GB ram. I've seen some very good deals at the Dell Outlet for them as well.

Hi Guys

Thx a lot

Sony's really the only power player in the market at that size. However, expect to pay through the nose for it. Fujistsu also makes one or two, and Acer might interest you, especially since it ups the ante to a Core 2 Dual instead of the standard (for that range) Core Solo. Also of concern is the battery life.....it's not happening in that small of a package.

Thats not true Fujitsu also have a range of powerful small laptops worth exploring

...Sony's really the only power player in the market at that size. However, expect to pay through the nose for it. Fujistsu also makes one or two, and Acer might interest you...
Thats not true Fujitsu also have a range of powerful small laptops worth exploring

:o