Visa Agent Reviews

It seems really hard to find reviews of visa agents. I've searched this forum, a few other forums, Facebook, and tried just google and haven't had much luck. There were a couple of posts with recommended services in Pattaya, but nothing really in Bangkok. I was thinking about using one for a trip up to Laos to apply for a tourist visa. I could do it on my own, but thought that going with a company that takes you through the process would be less stressful.

I have seen some posts that advise to "avoid scammers", but it seems difficult to get information to make that judgement. Perhaps libel laws limit reviews?

Does anyone have, perhaps, some positive experiences they are willing to share? 

Thanks

5 minutes ago, BrianB9 said:

Not sure if the company was based in Bangkok, but one I saw listed a meeting spot in Bangkok to board the bus for the trip to Savannakhet.

Have a chat with @ThaiVisaCentre they could advise on options.

From Bangkok some folk would fly to Udon Thani and shortish road trip to Vientiane.

Note that tourist visa at that consulate requires an appointment 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

12 minutes ago, visarunner said:

Tour Companies is the better word and Bangkok as well Pattaya based Companies offer trips to Vientiane.

Most of those companies are for border bounce.

Reenter visa exempt..

Seems that the OP plans to obtain a SETV. 

Edited by DrJack54
  • Like 1

Go to, ThaivisaCentre.com There are more than a thousand positive  reviews online there. You don't need to actually visit their offices at all. Customers services are excellent and an email will be answered in less than a few hours. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Tod Daniels said:

From Bangkok, Thai Visa Service runs to Savannakhet twice a week and leave from the Tesco Lotus On Nut parking.

http://www.thaivisaservice.com

Important note: Thai Visa Service will no longer accept people on their runs to Savannakhet who have the intention of applying for a tourist visa. The reason is frequent denials.

29 minutes ago, kidneyw said:

I used this one previously to go to Savannakhet and had no complaints.

So you obtained a tourist visa not just a 30 visa exempt entry stamp?

Edited by DrJack54