Standing Down As Moderator

chonabot

Well chaps, I seem to be too busy in the real world to continue as a moderator.

It's a great shame because I enjoyed running the prem compo and it seems I don't have the time to commit anymore these days.

I have asked George to try and get a football friendly mod in to continue things but I doubt if they will be up for running the compo.

If any of you would like to take over the reigns that would be cool - I may even partake.

Bbut it would be hard to run the compo without the moderator controls - editing/pinning/closing/bollocking etc.

Thanks for you efforts and I will see you all around.

Chon

:o

It's a great shame because I enjoyed running the prem compo and it seems I don't have the time to commit anymore these days.

I have asked George to try and get a football friendly mod in to continue things but I doubt if they will be up for running the compo.

If any of you would like to take over the reigns that would be cool - I may even partake.

Bbut it would be hard to run the compo without the moderator controls - editing/pinning/closing/bollocking etc.

Chon

Enjoy your retirement. Gotta warn you though, the pension plan isn't all they make it out to be. :D

Chon

Thanks for all the hard work Phil.

I wish you all the best in whatever you choose to do.

The comp was the only reason I hung around in here!!!!!

All the best chonabot , I do hope someone else who is a fan of football takes over as mod soon.

p.s - why has the Liverpool thread been closed ???? :o:D , is a manc the new mod or what :D:D .

I'm still the gaffer for now ! :bah:

I've re-opened the thread, gawd knows who closed it. I will have a word with Scouse and see if he wants to mod this forum.

:D

All the best chonabot , I do hope someone else who is a fan of football takes over as mod soon.

p.s - why has the Liverpool thread been closed ???? :o:D , is a manc the new mod or what :D:D .

I'm still the gaffer for now ! :bah:

I've re-opened the thread, gawd knows who closed it. I will have a word with Scouse and see if he wants to mod this forum.

:bah:

My vote would go to keddy. Ooops , democracy again. :D

awwww Chon...whos gonna fight with me now :o

will miss you.....

hope you will still be around every now and then though

...your favorite Gooner :D

Give me a list of instructions regarding the comp, make me a mod and i'll be happy to do it. Since i am ahead in time over here then maybe i would be a good choice. What do you think? Mods/admin? Make Jockstar a mod of the football and soccer forum? Also i am usually on the Pc every day. So shouldnt be too much of a problem. Just need to remember the rules regarding the comp. So how about it? :o

Give me a list of instructions regarding the comp, make me a mod and i'll be happy to do it. Since i am ahead in time over here then maybe i would be a good choice. What do you think? Mods/admin? Make Jockstar a mod of the football and soccer forum? Also i am usually on the Pc every day. So shouldnt be too much of a problem. Just need to remember the rules regarding the comp. So how about it? :o

My vote for new mod goes to Jockstar :D . Make sure you know the rules regarding the prediction comp inside out first though mate , I'm planning on winning it this year :D:D .

And whoever is the next Mod could we keep the cash league going ???? ( I liked thaipauly's idea of giving the money to a thai charity ).

I would still like to take part if anyone is man/mad enough to run the compo this year!

I'll do it if i'm a mod.

Seconded. I think you would do a good job JS, just be fair to the hoops ;-)

Unfortunately I won't have much spare time this season to join in the comp, anyway I'm still in a sulk about my Charlton going down.

................and cheers to Chon for doing a great job.

Edited by HarryHacker

Chon

Good luck for the future Chon, you will be missed as a mod, very diplomatic at times!

I suppose you need to take more time out to keep up with all your new signings! who's trying to buy the title now? :D