Fat cat survives after falling from 6th floor, breaking car window

webfact

image.jpeg

Photo by Apiwat Toyothaka

A fat cat managed to survive a fall from the sixth floor of a condominium in Bangkok, breaking the rear window of a car parked below. The car owner, upon discovering that the mischievous culprit was an adorable and overweight feline weighing 8.5 kilograms, graciously forgave the fat cat.

The owner of the broken rear car window, Apiwat Toyothaka, shared a picture of the Tom cat named Shifu and his car with a broken rear window on Facebook on Saturday, May 27. He wrote…

“The condominium manager called me at 7am and told me that a cat fell on my car. I was confused about the matter. It was just a cat falling on my car. However, that cat weighed 8.5 kilogrammes and broke the window of my car. Ok, I got it now. #NoMoreMackerel #AlwaysWithCatStory”

The pictures attached to the post revealed no visible injuries to Shifu’s body, but the rear window of the red MG sedan bored a big hole.

The condo manager, Orrasa, spoke to Channel 3 about the incident saying she received a report about the fat cat at 7.30am on the incident day. She rushed to check and discovered broken shards of glass on the floor and the fat tabby cat underneath the car.

by Petch Petpailin

Full story: https://thethaiger.com/news/national/fat-cat-survives-after-falling-from-6th-floor-breaking-car-window

Thaiger

-- © Copyright Thaiger 2023-05-29

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

The most versatile and flexible rental investment and holiday home solution in Thailand - click for more information.

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, webfact said:

The car owner, upon discovering that the mischievous culprit was an adorable and overweight feline weighing 8.5 kilograms, graciously forgave the fat cat.

85 next lottery numbers!!!!

• Haha 1

Eight more lives to go, ya furry Chonker!

I still miss my boy, Paralysis ticks got him, back in 2019. Brought his ashes over here and they're in the garden now. He was better than most in my human family, I have to say.  

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1