Chinese Woman in Pattaya Rear-Ends and Injures 74-Year-Old Motorcyclist

webfact

image.jpeg

PHOTO: TMN Cable TV Pattaya

Pattaya — A Chinese woman rear-ended a 74-year-old woman on a Pattaya road and injured her along with two other Thai nationals.

Yesterday, May 30th, Na Jomtien Police received a report that a sedan had collided with three vehicles on Sukhumvit Road, inbound to Sattahip in Chonburi province. Upon receiving the report, the officers and rescue workers from the Sawang Boriboon Thammasathan Foundation immediately dispatched a team to the scene for investigation.

At the accident scene, a gray Mazda 2 sedan was found damaged, with a cracked front windshield. The driver’s name was Ms. Lv Xie, a 43-year-old Chinese national, who was waiting for assistance from the police.

By Tanakorn Panyadee

Full story: https://thepattayanews.com/2023/05/30/chinese-woman-in-pattaya-rear-ends-and-injures-74-year-old-motorcyclist/

PattayaNews.jpg
-- © Copyright The Pattaya News 2023-05-30

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

The most versatile and flexible rental investment and holiday home solution in Thailand - click for more information.

1 hour ago, webfact said:

The driver’s name was Ms. Lv Xie, a 43-year-old Chinese national, who was waiting for assistance from the police.

She'll get assistance all right... to the nearest bank.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Celsius said:

My wife is Chinese and I won't let her drive a car past 50.

What I noticed is that Chinese drivers don't drive angry, or have much road rage in them. They genuinely think they are excellent drivers.

What makes you think you need to drive angry or exhibit road rage in order to be an excellent or even a good driver ?

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, Deli said:

Deportatation and black list now. This might happen to a Westerner. But not to a Chinese...

I would have thought unlikely to happen to either for merely being involved in a traffic accident.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Joe Farang said:

What makes you think you need to drive angry or exhibit road rage in order to be an excellent or even a good driver ?

In it is not clear to me that Mr Celsius was, directly or obliquely, saying either of those things in his post.

I hope you will not be offended by my questioning of your interpretation of his contribution.

Edited by Enoon

4 hours ago, Enoon said:

In it is not clear to me that Mr Celsius was, directly or obliquely, saying either of those things in his post.

I hope you will not be offended by my questioning of your interpretation of his contribution.

I don't get offended very easily. If there is no connection between the two, then why would the poster even reference it.