time in advance

Svadhistana

I have a simple question for which I could not find the answer here.

How many days in advance prior to the expiration of a non-o extension of stay is it possible to request the extension in Chaeng Wattana immigration office?

Thank you

Thank you all for your answers. About appointment on-line in Chaeng Wattana..... I have found the link to it inside the website of the immigration. I was directed to a page where I could set the date and the time of the appointment. I received an email from an outside service which demand a payment for this service (!). It seems that the appointment is just for people who provide previously all documentation on line and then go to the appointment to get the extension on the booked date. But it seems that this is not available for extension of stay non-o child support (my case). So it is not possible to take any appointment in this case. Is it like this or I didn't understand anything?

17 minutes ago, Svadhistana said:

Thank you all for your answers. About appointment on-line in Chaeng Wattana..... I have found the link to it inside the website of the immigration. I was directed to a page where I could set the date and the time of the appointment. I received an email from an outside service which demand a payment for this service (!). It seems that the appointment is just for people who provide previously all documentation on line and then go to the appointment to get the extension on the booked date. But it seems that this is not available for extension of stay non-o child support (my case). So it is not possible to take any appointment in this case. Is it like this or I didn't understand anything?

Last time I made an online appointment at CW was 2 weeks ago. 

Free, no payment. 

No outside service provider. 

No documentation had to be provided online.