Are The Thai Girls More Talkative?

Bluecat

For the people who had a relationship with Farang girls and with Thai girls.

Which ones do you find are the most talkative?

I mean the ones more ready to share their "emotional" point of view?

Maybe they're the same and they are just, well, girls,... :o

But I pretty much think the Thai girls are even more "sharing" than the farang girls.

If it is possible... :D:D

Being 'talkative' or otherwise is relative to an individuals personality & the way others interact with them. It's too general to compare large ethnic groupings such as farangs & thais.

My own personal experience suggests that thai females are less inclined to hide their emotions... but them my experince is limited to Madame Palmer.

I can't say as to sharing personal experiences,but I do know that most of my wifes acquaintances seem to have been vaccinated with a phonograph needle,and they sure do like to gossip. specially if it about me and the things I do when she is at work and not watching me. :D

I didn't know that I knew so many women as to hear them tell it. :o

I can't say as to sharing personal experiences,but I do know that most of my wifes acquaintances seem to have been vaccinated with a phonograph needle,and they sure do like to gossip. specially if it about me and the things I do when she is at work and not watching me. :D

I didn't know that I knew so many women as to hear them tell it. :o

What is it that you are getting up to when she is at work?

OK, My wife does not allow me to know any women,Thai,farang,or in between. :o

So ya ain't gonna get me to get into that new cutting craze I just read about,coarse it nothing new,,seen it happen in Da Nang way back when.

............. with Farang girls and with Thai girls.

Bluecat, I am not sure about how to understand this topic.... do you mean, women to women, or women to men, or only between wife and husband?.......Anyway, my posting will be no surprise for you, I think, the Thai woman and generally the Asian woman is much more communicative and talkative than any Farang woman.

For me the critical point is the first contact, how to begin a conversation? Thai women are often in groups, same with most Asian girls, and belong to the same school or company and all are responding similar, predictable, when I try to make some conversation. It is very easy for me to find contact with them, and we can talk for hours about this and that.....and indeed, there is no subject, which is a total no+no, no tabus and all Asian women do so openly speak about themselves.

With Farang women, the first contact is complicated, might cost a lot of money, at least for me...they are few women available, often together with a group of men, and I am afraid or worried about their reaction. She might feel molestered and tell you a typical 'fukc off'.....even for a totally harmless compliment...Who knows?

The first contact I think, is a big problem for me with a Farang woman. How to make her responding and talkative?

For the people who had a relationship with Farang girls and with Thai girls.

I think this is one of the few ways in which I see similarities beween Thai and farang girls, especially when it comes to what they will talk about with men in public, or just chatting away, or getting heavily engaged into "girl talk."

When my fiance' gets together with her friends and they get into chatting away, there is nothing any man can do to get a word in edge-wise. It's sort of like an athlete getting into "the zone" where not much will disturb them. Once they get going, it can last for a long time. I just give them their space and don't get in the way of them doing their thing.

In some ways, this is not unlike with I have seen with my sisters and farang GF's that I've had in the past.

I guess I haven't known too many women in my life (Thai, farang or other) who aren't generally talkative, and especially more so when they get together with other girls.

(OT: On the other hand of the gender coin, men are no different. There are things that we only talk about with other men. I think this is true with the Thai men and men of other cultures as well.)

Farang women talk?

I've been blocking out all that noise. :o

Somehow I got the idea it was all complaints, whining and b'tch'n.

No wonder farang women look so unhappy in Thailand. No listeners. :D

kenk3z

They are definitely as if not more talkative with their friends as falang girls.

For us as english is their second language it is not so easy.

Try it yourself,you have to really concentrate to speak a language other than your native one.

I would say Thai people in general talk less.

I for one like a chat, but do not miss the constant babble from a farang women.

I think Yohan would agree with me on that one :o

Bluecat are you a farang female ?

they all like talking and surprisingly about the same inane things, what's amazing to me is that they somehow fail to notice the moment when my eyes start to glaze over, my body falls limp and i drift into sleep. you wake up and they are still going at it. <deleted>?

if they're gonna be yacking away, why can't they at least be talking about sensible issues....like the ramifications of the mars landing, the importance of jimi hendrix, or the probability of williams renault breaching the technology curve this summer.

I am a man who has lived in 3 Western countries and 3 asian countries. (In Thailand for 10 years) My experience is that Thai and Western women are more alike than they are different. They will talk about most of the same sorts of things and the depth and range of discussion seems to be more based on educational and financial background, individual personality and family environment. I wish I could say there is a lot of difference but I don't really see it.

BC- one of the lessons I've learned over the years the hard way. Much easier in my opinion especially when you don' have much to say- easier to listen to them babble on, and lets face it women in general not interested in a lot we have to say anyways- save that for our drinking mates! :o